Just Detecting Aus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for expressing your detecting highlights and lowlights with fellow detectorists of all levels of experience. Gaining any knowledge available.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Same old same old

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DASENATOR 777

Same old same old Empty
PostSubject: Same old same old   Same old same old EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 6:55 am

Same old same old Screen16

Another poor qed user getting the usual rubbish from the so called qed brains trust.
Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

Same old same old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Same old same old   Same old same old EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 6:57 am

Same old same old Screen17
Typical qed response....
Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

Same old same old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Same old same old   Same old same old EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 6:58 am

Same old same old Screen18
Looks like dopey howard has found himsel in the pooh AGAIN lmao.
Funny how the responses havnt changed at all in 5 years.
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

Same old same old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Same old same old   Same old same old EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 7:05 am

DASENATOR 777 wrote:
Same old same old Screen17
Typical qed response....
Hey Brian Skinn why dont you tell all those qed users you have DUPED, what machine you actually find those wa nuggs with.
We all know you use a gpx4000 and mrs skinn has a gpx6000.
Are these your gold finders or is the manky qed.....
I know what id bet on.
Fukn deceiving assholes you 2 are, someone should report you 2 fraudsters to fair trading ect ect ect.
clownclownclownclownclown

Prickly Prospector likes this post

Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

Same old same old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Same old same old   Same old same old EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 7:06 am

Hows that tracking function goin lmfao

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

Same old same old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Same old same old   Same old same old EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 5:02 pm

DASENATOR 777 wrote:
Hows that tracking function goin lmfao

I know the first time he claimed he had it working, he was invited to a patch of ground known to be variable at Kamarooka, this was about 12 months ago, and it failed miserably.
And you're spot on about noGoldman. His last trip to WA with updated versions of the QED, he couldn't balance them or use them when he did.
They ended up just getting put away and zero testing was done...It's like the QED is stuck in a time loop of repetition.Rolling Eyes

Insane: "Doing the same thing over and over but expecting a different result"scratch
Gonna start calling it going bugwhiskers! Rolling Eyes Wink

DASENATOR 777 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://pricklygold.forumotion.com
DASENATOR 777

Same old same old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Same old same old   Same old same old EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 12:43 am

I like that, going bugwhiskers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mine is gone catflappers 🥳🥳🥳😂😂😂😂

Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

Same old same old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Same old same old   Same old same old EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 12:53 am

See this comment from catflap wasnt this suppose to have been changed out during the pl2 from memory.
To find out now its still temp sensative and to adjust again in 15 mins, havnt heard that for over 4 yrs id say.
What a fkn head case the qed and anyone associated with i has become, bugger all gold pics, only from 1 same user a month ago, and its now peak detecting season.

Howard Rockey.
Sammi Warner Keep in mind that adjusting THS B that it is temperature sensitive. If you adjust after turn on you will need to adjust again maybe 15 minutes later to compensate for the warm up temperature change.

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

Same old same old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Same old same old   Same old same old EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 5:10 pm

DASENATOR 777 wrote:
See this comment from catflap wasnt this suppose to have been changed out during the pl2 from memory.
To find out now its still temp sensative and to adjust again in 15 mins, havnt heard that for over 4 yrs id say.
What a fkn head case the qed and anyone associated with i has become, bugger all gold pics, only from 1 same user a month ago, and its now peak detecting season.

Howard Rockey.
Sammi Warner Keep in mind that adjusting THS B that it is temperature sensitive. If you adjust after turn on you will need to adjust again maybe 15 minutes later to compensate for the warm up temperature change.

He tried. Rolling Eyes
What he can't seem to comprehend (and I've picked up from others), is you can have the most mineralized bag of dirt from WA, but you still aren't getting it proper without a few hours baking in the WA sun.. sunny Wink

Having to constantly manually GB for every hot-rock, and GB changing as day progresses on top of variable ground...bounce

But it works ok over a bag of dirt with a 5c coin!! Rolling Eyes Wink Laughing

Edit: It's not just the ancient Q circuitry that changes as it warms up, mineralized WA goldfields are notorious.

If you were to run the settings recommended by the manual or Howard, you would have more success with a VLF that can Auto adjust. (IMO)

Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

Same old same old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Same old same old   Same old same old EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 9:08 pm

Yes Dave, i think the gm 1000 would def give the antiquated qed pl1,2,3,and 4 a good run for its money over in west oz.
Did you read madtunas comment about brian skunk camping on his station for a few weeks.
Its on halfies forum, under the forum gone thread.
Found an over an oz all up just after they left on thier little patch.
Qed must only pick up the shallow flat lying nuggs only.
Goldgronk should have cleaned up with a 6000, says alot about his detecting skills 🥳🤣🥳🤣🥳🤣😂😅

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

Same old same old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Same old same old   Same old same old EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 9:07 pm

When BS (Brian Skinn) stops spinning BS (BullShit) about testing, performance and tracking...
And actually starts to take responsibility for issues, faults and delays in performance and promised upgrades, instead of just collecting profit from sales and aftermarket coil and accessory purchases.....

Who are we kidding? They fucked around too long!!
The QED is superseded and superfluous, as are Bugwhiskers and the "GOLDMAN"!! (imo) Wink

edit: It's like Trump pumping up the stocks for Truth Social! (imo)

Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

Same old same old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Same old same old   Same old same old EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 12:37 am

They both should be charged by the police for obtain a benefit by deception in my humble opinion lol.
Theyre still making out its user error, you would think thats getting a bit old now.
On the fb page the other day, the whole group is a new heap of suckers now, all the old og cohort have long left, i did notice joseph posting there again but rippin into catflaps.
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

Same old same old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Same old same old   Same old same old EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 10:50 am

Howard is that stoked brian is on his way he had to tell the poor qed cohort twice lmao.
He was pardees best mate, that says it all.
I bet that tracking gets tested for about 5 mins then brian will be back to the 6000. 💩💩💩💩💩
This is funny though, that some minelabs struggle in certain wa places tracking, but this BACKYARD BOZO thinks he can out do a multi million dollar company. 🥳🥳🥳😂😂😂Same old same old Screen19

Back to top Go down
russ55

Same old same old Empty
PostSubject: Bet the QED is still in the shed.   Same old same old EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 2:38 pm

DASENATOR 777 wrote:
Howard is that stoked brian is on his way he had to tell the poor qed cohort twice lmao.
He was pardees best mate, that says it all.
I bet that tracking gets tested for about 5 mins then brian will be back to the 6000. 💩💩💩💩💩
This is funny though, that some minelabs struggle in certain wa places tracking, but this BACKYARD BOZO thinks he can out do a multi million dollar company. 🥳🥳🥳😂😂😂Same old same old Screen19

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

Same old same old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Same old same old   Same old same old EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 6:10 pm

Is it true you're heading that way too Russ!!??
Just kidding...lol.
All sounds like dejavu to me! How about you bud?

Back to top Go down
russ55

Same old same old Empty
PostSubject: More than dejavu. The arrogant way he handles enquiries from people that have purchased his product. Having dealt personally with him, I wish I had met him before my purchase.   Same old same old EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 7:21 pm

Prickly Prospector wrote:
Is it true you're heading that way too Russ!!??  
Just kidding...lol.
All sounds like dejavu to me! How about you bud?

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

Same old same old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Same old same old   Same old same old EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:44 pm

" More than dejavu. The arrogant way he handles enquiries from people that have purchased his product. Having dealt personally with him, I wish I had met him before my purchase"

I hear that!
Should anything further eventuate..(history is doubtful) let us know please. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Same old same old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Same old same old   Same old same old Empty

Back to top Go down

Same old same old
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just Detecting Aus :: Metal Detector Chat :: QED PI Metal Detector-
Jump to: