Just Detecting Aus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for expressing your detecting highlights and lowlights with fellow detectorists of all levels of experience. Gaining any knowledge available.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

What a gutless shit!! AEGPF ADMIN!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

What a gutless shit!! AEGPF ADMIN!! Empty
PostSubject: What a gutless shit!! AEGPF ADMIN!!   What a gutless shit!! AEGPF ADMIN!! EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 9:53 pm

Marshall Pardee,
Admin of the fake gold prospecting Forum.. Australian electronic Gold Prospecting Frauds..or AEGPF (aka AGPOOF)
He poses as guest Doug on this forum, and Likes to spout shit he googles as his own info. Very Happy
Should anyone question his intelligence (or lack of) you will quickly have your intelligence questioned, and find yourself attacked and abused as defence. Despite the fact that he owns a thirty plus year old detector that has sat in his cupboard for a good 90% of that. (if not more).
He happily posts finds he claims he detected, even though they are clearly not detected finds!! (FRAUD,FAKER)

And should you point this out, you will be quickly ejected and banned from the false forum of agpoof.
Even guests who object or question his uneducated opinion are jumped on in an effort for him to maintain his pathetic self granted title of "supreme Hero". TALK ABOUT DELUSIONS OF GRANDUER!!

In truth, poor Doug, Strawman, Dippy, Marshall (all mentally disabled regardless of title) should be pitied!
It's obvious too me now that dementia has taken hold.
And despite his outbursts...Consideration should be shown for his week mind.
The way he bans and blocks conversations rather than admit false statements beyond his knowledge...Classic feeble mindedness.

In saying all this...There is always the chance..(and a very good one in this case) that he is fine, and just an arrogant know nothing who is at an age (not being r4aised in the computer age) thinks that this new information source makes him some sort of information provider extraordinaire!! lol!

One day he'll realise I guess that everyone else also has access to Google and the net, and all the shit he thinks makes him smart.(obviously actual education was an issue. He places such high credit on a mere tertiary course!)

WHAT AN ABSOLUTE WANKER AND HYPOCRITE.
You are hiding just like you claimed Halfy is.
Halfy, Though private, never censored like you DOUG you brain deficient fuckwit.

What a moron you continue to show yourself to be.

I WIN!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://pricklygold.forumotion.com
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

What a gutless shit!! AEGPF ADMIN!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a gutless shit!! AEGPF ADMIN!!   What a gutless shit!! AEGPF ADMIN!! EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 9:56 pm

That's right Strawman..

I win, I win, I win!!!

You are scared of my commentary and have to censor!! AKA I WIN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://pricklygold.forumotion.com

What a gutless shit!! AEGPF ADMIN!!
Page 1 of 1