Just Detecting Aus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for expressing your detecting highlights and lowlights with fellow detectorists of all levels of experience. Gaining any knowledge available.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

FB E1500 Finds appearing.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

FB E1500 Finds appearing. Empty
PostSubject: FB E1500 Finds appearing.   FB E1500 Finds appearing. EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 7:15 am

Some E1500 finds from Stuart Bonny (Gold Snitch Amps), from our FB page.
First I've seen posted in Aus, but I'm sure many more will follow.
Here's what Stuart had to say.

Stuart Bonny: "The writing is on the wall .
The algoforce E1500 is a very capable detector with setting that work and are a breeze to run through and allows users to set the detector to all conditions.
It's very lite and feels much better quality in your hands than other brand detectors targeting a similar market but are Less of a detector at a much higher price .
I can't believe how well this detector deals with and clears up all EMI and does this better than any detector I have ever seen .
Sensitivity is as good and if not better than other detectors and the ability to use a Sadie coil give the E1500 the edge .
Super sensitive super quiet and is super loud on targets (with a gold snitch it screams ).
Round up .
If you can buy one get your money out and get it on its way before this new revolution cleans the fields before you ."
FB E1500 Finds appearing. Sb_e1510
FB E1500 Finds appearing. Sb_e1511

edit: Hoping to see some video from Stuart on his next few trips.
Back to top Go down
https://pricklygold.forumotion.com

FB E1500 Finds appearing.
Page 1 of 1