Just Detecting Aus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for expressing your detecting highlights and lowlights with fellow detectorists of all levels of experience. Gaining any knowledge available.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Had forgotten about thes videos.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

Had forgotten about thes videos.  Empty
PostSubject: Had forgotten about thes videos.    Had forgotten about thes videos.  EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 5:09 pm

I'd forgotten all about these videos from Mark. (Will be heading his way in the next few months..)
Another QED advocate that became disenchanted, with what he was experiencing, compared with what he was told.
Mark may have more videos than just those I'm sharing.
Mark was stronger than me in not succumbing to Howard's excuses, and seeing through his deceptions, and standing by Reg's side. cheers
I was mistaken at first, in thinking Reg was just trying to up his $% as Howard suggested, only later to receive the same attention, and be shaken from my misguided beliefs, confirming all Reg had said.
It was Mark's videos, and my attempt to show them false, that first opened my eyes to how far the QED had fallen performance wise.

First up.. 8g at 8"..

Maryborough (coiltek) test pad..

Again a big thanks to Mark O, for his honest and independant feedback. Cool Smile

DASENATOR 777 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://pricklygold.forumotion.com
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: Had forgotten about thes videos.    Had forgotten about thes videos.  EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 4:12 pm

Every single Qed user that had dud and bugs back till the end , like myself and Dave have all been shafted by these 2 degenerates and have moved on to minelab or garret machines.
Yes a cheap homemade pi detector was appealing at the time after 12 years from prospecting, and it even worked well. Pl3
Then came my pl4 that was unusable from get go, in some of the first pl4 gold vids i did u can hear it moaning and groaning just sitting still.
He got me to send back to have a new resistor fitted as the Quest detector testing was coming up shortly.
I can say though that my early pl4 works just as good as my pl3 some little diffs but not much. I think he did mine rite as it was being tested against a 2300 and new 6000 who knows.
But when i did same thing as reg started voicing concerns from other customers, its all thier fault, newbies not setting up rite yadda yadda yadda you all know scenario, i put 2 posts on fb group and was banned instantly sound familiar people.
Dud is just a control freak whos tied the the qed for life now, and catflao just wamts to be a relevant person in the industry.
Wheres our tracking function Howard ??? If you came through on this you would have loads of industry respect to a point.
Yep its stull my opinuon only.

Prickly Prospector likes this post

Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: Had forgotten about thes videos.    Had forgotten about thes videos.  EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 11:14 pm

Doug Administrator

Today at 20:45:16 AEDT PM
"QED gold found by Reg and myself. The problem was we also left an unacceptable quantity behind:"
This will always be he case with a single channel pi. To overcome this you need mps.
doug ::
Why the hell for years you were telling all on your forum and others that the qed was as good as the gpx5000 if not better. But now you say that a single chanell pi is no match for mps, so in theory a qed could never be close to a 5000, just more lies exposed again.
Come explain this little gnomey !!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: Had forgotten about thes videos.    Had forgotten about thes videos.  EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 5:21 pm

Poor catflap just give us the perfmance back and tracking and all goes away.
See The gnome and the muel are trying to distance thenselves from qed fiasco too bad your all tied to the qed by a bungey cord you flogs.
Maybe you sbould refund half the money back ya dirty little gnome as your floppum is the place for all things quack quack qed lmfao

Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: Had forgotten about thes videos.    Had forgotten about thes videos.  EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 7:31 am

As well this is how much of a decrepid little gnome you are, you come to daves forum calling people maggots ect, but if anybody wrote that about you , youd be on the phone all day to the feds and who ever else can speak gnome to have posts removed and forums tore down.
Thats how much of a tiny person you are (gnome), what you write about me i can leave it there dont phase me, but the decrepid little gnome with its pet donkey has a trembling phsycotic fit.
Aegpf tied to the qed debacle for life lmao xxoo
Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: Had forgotten about thes videos.    Had forgotten about thes videos.  EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 4:14 pm

Old loopy howard demanding minelab refund money for calling it a gold detector WTF.
How about you refund money to pl4 owner for the crap agb non working, and the auto tracking function non existent, these were promised within 6 months of pl4 release, 2 years later still on the starting blocks,
This deserves refunds and a full class action / bankruptcy imho.

Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: Had forgotten about thes videos.    Had forgotten about thes videos.  EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 2:12 am

No one should ever have to sell a QED because they don't know how to drive it! What is sad is that operator "error" was often used to divert attention from some QED,s that were defective or under performing.
doug ::419::

That fkn funny as bat shit pardee 🤣🤣😂
Considering you and catflap were the main 2 flogs telling qed users its thier fault they cant tune thier machines for the first 5yrs adter release, youve only just now changed your tune after your cat scratch fight with catflaps FACT.
Have you been deleting the hundreds of posts on aegpf that you howard myself and others have made stating this rubbish over the yrs 🤪😝🤪

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: Had forgotten about thes videos.    Had forgotten about thes videos.  EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 7:12 am

I'm sure his braincell is keeping up the best it can Jason.
It seems to go into "limp home mode" and lose memory, after trying to use big words it doesn't understand, or having to admit fault. (total shutdown at times.)
It seems the Penis doesn't like the extra Q braincell Bugs loaned him, and the ASS has none to spare, so it's back to the one he's had since birth.

It might actually improve the conversations though as this cell has never been used. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: Had forgotten about thes videos.    Had forgotten about thes videos.  EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 9:34 am

🤣🤣😅🤪🤪

Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: Had forgotten about thes videos.    Had forgotten about thes videos.  EmptyThu Mar 21, 2024 8:55 am

Howard still aint learnt shit still spewing out same rubbish 20 mins ago, i got back into fb grop lol.
Had forgotten about thes videos.  Screen14

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: Had forgotten about thes videos.    Had forgotten about thes videos.  EmptyThu Mar 21, 2024 1:37 pm

Yeah, Joe mentioned he'd had a word with Howard.

I'm curious as to who he says is running his anti QED campaign now?
Probably still Reg, but he's added lots of new members recently. Smile

Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: Had forgotten about thes videos.    Had forgotten about thes videos.  EmptyThu Mar 21, 2024 2:06 pm

That was the 2nd post was as far as i went, will get back in tonight for some intell.
See the gnomes recent waffle on agpoof, what a demented phsycotic piece of excrament.
Im shocked that Joes has survived being a member still 🙃

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had forgotten about thes videos.    Had forgotten about thes videos.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Had forgotten about thes videos.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just Detecting Aus :: Metal Detector Chat :: QED PI Metal Detector-
Jump to: