Just Detecting Aus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for expressing your detecting highlights and lowlights with fellow detectorists of all levels of experience. Gaining any knowledge available.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Detector donation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Choice

Detector donation Empty
PostSubject: Detector donation   Detector donation EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 10:39 am

Following communications from a number of consumers an appeal is being launched for QED detectors to be submitted for testing. Detectors will be returned to donors upon completion of non invasive exploratory tests if desired. A range of model designations, modifications and upgrades are required to establish the authenticity or otherwise of manufacturers claims and advertising.
Please note that only alterations by the manufacturer and not other persons or companies are required.
Donors may apply through this or other relevant participating public forums and detectors will be returned free of postage.
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

Detector donation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detector donation   Detector donation EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 2:30 pm

Not sure how many will see it here, but I'm happy to be contacted or you can contact Choice directly with your concerns. Smile
(PM David Dewey on facebook)

https://www.choice.com.au/

DASENATOR 777 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://pricklygold.forumotion.com
REG WILSON

Detector donation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detector donation   Detector donation EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 3:26 pm

Unfortunately the only QED I now posses is a PL1 prototype so is not applicable.

Prickly Prospector and DASENATOR 777 like this post

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

Detector donation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detector donation   Detector donation EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 7:10 pm

It would seem Howard is trying to stifle the efforts, being made to user improve the QED through Choice, and could almost be said to be threatening those who speak up. If he has nothing to hide!?
See how you read the last line of both his comments.... scratch

Detector donation Screen69

DASENATOR 777 and REG WILSON like this post

Back to top Go down
REG WILSON

Detector donation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detector donation   Detector donation EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 10:58 pm

This is just total madness. Who in their right mind would carry on like this? The more Bugs squawks and screams the worse it gets for him.
Just look at the good people that Bugs has shat upon and yet he has no grip on reality at all.
I could feel sorry for him if were not for the despicable behaviour that he has arrogantly displayed towards people that he has used and discarded at his whim.
Seriously, have you ever come across a more horrid individual?

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

Detector donation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detector donation   Detector donation EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 9:47 am

Strange indeed Reg.
I think he's just reading off a sheet.
It's the same thing over and over, and all about the past! And all fabricated or out of context!Rolling Eyes

Meanwhile...Tracking is supposedly finished?! With just testing required, but, nobody is testing?
Brian wants to take the GB from 30-70 out to 0-300 again.
But my understanding is it was only narrowed down to make the tracking work?
No indication about performance. Seems it's a struggle just to get a working machine?
Brian is blaming Howard for his time spent on "forums" for the lack of progress of course.Wink

Does make the QED progress easier to understand with that twisted mind at the helm. scratch

DASENATOR 777 likes this post

Back to top Go down
REG WILSON

Detector donation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detector donation   Detector donation EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 10:30 am

Warning after warning was totally ignored by captain Rockey who sailed on into increasingly dangerous waters. It was inevitable that the QED should hit an iceberg and just as predictable that the captain would blame everyone else for the sinking of his ship. It was a most unseaworthy vessel to start with despite his claims of unsinkability. Now here he stands alone while the waters rise at an increasing rate.
Those who where tempted to board, due mainly to the cheap fare, have abandoned ship. Even the mule and the ship's dog have swam away.

Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

Detector donation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detector donation   Detector donation EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 9:44 pm

My PL1, was updated to the first of the PL3 systems no PL4 update on it, wasnt that silly when everyone started complaining about the pl4 update, which i was staying out of the ruckus at first, as my PL4 works just as good as my PL3, like i said i think howard had it running A1 before sending back before the Quest Detecor company testing.
Too many people were complaining so i voiced my opinion then was dropped from anything Qed.
My PL1 / PL3 your welcome to use for anything youd like mate.

Prickly Prospector likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Detector donation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detector donation   Detector donation Empty

Back to top Go down

Detector donation
Page 1 of 1