Just Detecting Aus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for expressing your detecting highlights and lowlights with fellow detectorists of all levels of experience. Gaining any knowledge available.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

All that money...For what?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DASENATOR 777

All that money...For what? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All that money...For what?   All that money...For what? - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 8:33 am

marshall pardee aka doug wrote:
I will raise this issue with  e safety and lets see where it goes. As for all your sc about my alleged abusive posts its up to you to prove that i made them! Good luck with that! I hope that  you have deep pockets because you will need them! Meanwhile i can sit back and let  others do all the work at no cost to me other than my time!  Very Happy  And none of these people that you allege i have abused have ever complained to me to the best of my knowledge.

Go back to agpoof you fukn troll flog.
Screenshots from your forum with your stupid name attatched, easy as shit to prove you mongoloid. Get back under your bridge.
To me your constant abuse of Dave and his family is CONCERNING VERY CONCERNING, some would say a fascination WTF......
Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: All that money...For what?   All that money...For what? - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 8:36 am

Prickly Prospector wrote:
"You won't be dealing with me! But just remember that if  e safety  takes up the issue and you ignore their directives then you as admin can be fined for each day you ignore their directives. thanks for posting the SC of my alleged  ip address another thing that is ultra vires under Australian  law. You are really getting yourself into a legal quagmire!"

Woops, pushed edit instead of quote..was distracted. Wink
Anyway...
I love the way because "YOU" think peoples opinions of you and your actions and viewpoints is offensive, that they are somehow illegal!
Meanwhile, under numerous guises and VPN addresses, you romp around the internet forums blatantly and hypocritically abusing threatening and demeaning any you disagree with. Just as you do here. I look forward to chatting with E safety and providing a plethora of SC including your threats to call outside agencies and lame efforts at physical threats( Laughing )

What do you think those who read this will decide? How many responses do you think I'd get if I asked for a reference regarding your online character/s or SC of instances of your threats and abuse lol!

Bring it! Very Happy
il write your first ref Dave 100%

Prickly Prospector likes this post

Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: All that money...For what?   All that money...For what? - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 8:39 am

If you find any posts on my forum   AEGPF offensive or you think constitute cyber  bullying then please inform me as admin and i may remove them.I have to the best of my knowledge never received any complaints  about offensive content or cyber  bullying on my forum.
ps admin you should know that i can bypass complaints to you and go directly to your forum  host who may not want to be mixed up in legal matters or have to deal with the  e safety and may decide  its easier to pull the plug on this forum.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂clownclownclownclownclownclownclown💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: All that money...For what?   All that money...For what? - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 8:41 am

The offence of “using a carriage service to menace, harass or cause offence,” is a Commonwealth offence and is contained in section 474.17 the Criminal Code Act 1995 (CTH) which states: “a person is guilty of an offence if:The person uses a carriage service; and the person does so in a way (whether by the method of use or the content of a communication, or both) that reasonable persons would regard as being, in all the circumstances, menacing, harassing or offensive.”
The maximum penalty for this criminal offence is imprisonment for 3 years.
Can you go to Jail for Threatening someone over Texts?
Yes, in Australia, it is a criminal offense to use a carriage service, such as text messages, to menace, harass, or cause offense to another person. This offense is punishable by imprisonment, and the maximum penalty for a conviction is three years imprisonment.
 The specific penalties for threatening someone over texts in Australia may vary depending on the circumstances of the case, the nature of the threat, and the jurisdiction in which the offense was committed. 
What can the Police do about Harassing Texts?
If someone is receiving harassing texts in Australia, they can contact the police to report the matter. The police can investigate the complaint and take appropriate action to ensure the safety of the victim. The police may also obtain a court order, such as an Apprehended Violence Order (AVO) or Intervention Order, to protect the victim and prevent the offender from contacting them. These orders can impose restrictions on the offender’s behavior, such as prohibiting them from contacting the victim or going near their home or workplace.
 If the offensive posts are not removed I will contact he police in your area and seek an avo  or an  intervention order against you and  d777 to cease and desist from publishing offensive and harassing content about me and also  I will contact family services-Vic and inform them  of my actions and the reasons why.
You have also provided enough offensive content in the last few posts to  justify taking the matter  further, thanks for making it easy!
I can contact diff authories to you TROLL 🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉
Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: All that money...For what?   All that money...For what? - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 8:52 am

If you find any posts on my forum   AEGPF offensive or you think constitute cyber  bullying then please inform me as admin and i may remove them.I have to the best of my knowledge never received any complaints  about offensive content or cyber  bullying on my forum.
ps admin you should know that i can bypass complaints to you and go directly to your forum  host who may not want to be mixed up in legal matters or have to deal with the  e safety and may decide  its easier to pull the plug on this forum.

Nobody reports nothing on your foppum pardee.
1/ waiste of time you would do nothing.
2/ no where on your floppum is there any avenue to make a complaint , only way is to message you, the person being COMPLAINED about.
3/ your floppum has no posters at all besides YOU, so whos gonna complain.
4/ your daily floppum views is just YOU checking the floppum from your phone.
5/ its a huge pitty that you burnt por old HOWARD isnt it.
6/ plenty of time on your hands, means NO FRIENDS to associate with not even crazy Larry, hes now posting at halfies, another person and forum you were FIXATED on...
7/ DO YOU SEE A PHSYCOTIC PATTERN APPEARING.
8/ GO FK YA SELF.......
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: All that money...For what?   All that money...For what? - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 3:09 pm

As you have been so busy on Google Penis..
I did you the undeserved courtesy, and read your little link, as I feel you didn't as usual. Rolling Eyes

Did you forget to quote a bit as it didn't suit your threats?
"If someone is just being rude, annoying or upsetting, or you don't like their opinions, you can use simple strategies such as changing the settings on your device or online account to limit contact with them. Find out how in The eSafety Guide. "

So if you don't like the opinions, and language used on this forum offends, PISS OFF as recommended. lol!

DASENATOR 777 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://pricklygold.forumotion.com
guest2

PostSubject: Re: All that money...For what?   All that money...For what? - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 3:24 pm

If you think all the posts here are ok and u have nothing to worry about why then have quite a few been deleted eg homophobic slurs directed at another person?
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: All that money...For what?   All that money...For what? - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 3:35 pm

guest2 wrote:
If you think all the posts here are ok and u have nothing to worry about why then  have quite a few been deleted eg homophobic slurs directed at another person?

lol! The only posts I have deleted here are from a regular troll named Marshall Pardee.
If any members have edited or deleted their posts in hindsight or after sobering up, I guess they are no longer a problem are they?

Should such posts exist still, this is an open forum and I'm sure you could point them out!?
Be sure also to include any statements or comments they were in reply to or referencing please. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: All that money...For what?   All that money...For what? - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 11:27 pm

As you have been so busy on Google Penis..
I did you the undeserved courtesy, and read your little link, as I feel you didn't as usual. Rolling Eyes

Did you forget to quote a bit as it didn't suit your threats?
"If someone is just being rude, annoying or upsetting, or you don't like their opinions, you can use simple strategies such as changing the settings on your device or online account to limit contact with them. Find out how in The eSafety Guide. "

So if you don't like the opinions, and language used on this forum offends, PISS OFF as recommended. lol!
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 TOUCHE ......
Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: All that money...For what?   All that money...For what? - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 11:30 pm

guest2 wrote:
If you think all the posts here are ok and u have nothing to worry about why then  have quite a few been deleted eg homophobic slurs directed at another person?
Im my opinion pardee you need a penis and troll removal cream ya clown, go play on the freeway.
clownclownclownclownclownclownclownclownclownclownclownclownclownclownclownclownclownclownclownclownclownclown

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: All that money...For what?   All that money...For what? - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 12:50 pm

Seems agpoof is out of funds and on the brink of closing!!!
Woops, I mean forum issues! Wink
( he's started calling his hand his girlfriend, and is spending more time on that relationship?! Embarassed Very Happy )

If you ask me losing all that trolling and abuse seems rather convenient! scratch
When all is said and done it's no great loss.. Razz

All the information (links) are freely available with a google search, and as a bonus if you search yourself, you don't have to listen to any couch conclusions made by detecting fakers who pretend to know all!
What a bright start to the day. Smile

Anyway, hopes are high. cheers

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: All that money...For what?   All that money...For what? - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 3:42 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Wow!! Are you trying to be extra entertaining today Penis????!!!!
Go down in a blaze of flatulency??!!
While posting commentary on every comment that may effect woody and his company and income with every statement.

Are you actually attempting to intimidate me with more threats??
I guess you can't teach an old troll new tricks, and why the death penalty can be best for all in some cases! (bit of left field.. Wink )

If you expect me to believe you've had a legal consultation  that you paid for, and that was your advice...
Go back to trolling children!! Probably why you take such an interest in mine !? Your legal advisor and associates must all be registered at the same institution as you if you think that means anything to me. Smile
All that money...For what? - Page 5 Screen81
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: All that money...For what?   All that money...For what? - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:08 pm

While the Penis is lamenting his pathetic existence and forum...... lol!

Should any of his members who enjoy this format, but have not dared speak an alternative view to..and I quote.."The Revered Supreme Hero Member" !!! All are welcome to join here. Though he doesn't know it yet, I've noticed Russ55 is a member on both forums. (much easier to follow Doug's rants!) and I shall make him a mod also to show no Bias. Not really looking for arguments though, just input.

Any comments here that I think will help others will be shared to FB with the intention of helping others.
Many FB queries are also shared and posted (archived) here for others with the same question.

Ideally, with my family commitments, I'm looking for someone with gold fever and a 24hr itch to learn, to take the reigns.
Then I can relax and comment on whim..lol
But without that, any detector use input in the categories, (my use is limited) and/or realistic guest/member reviews are appreciated.

This site is unpaid and non profit and there to be what members make it. cheers

Ps. Russ 55, Reg , no not you Jason...not yet. (i'm still sober) The others are now Additional Admin with the same Powers whether they like it or not..lol
I'll not have any accusations about anything on a public Forum others can't check. (you're still there Clay if you remember you password.)

PPs, Didn't mean to leave you out Rick, you're Admin too. Could use a few more opinions here than mine.
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: All that money...For what?   All that money...For what? - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 6:48 pm

I think you're just chasing views as usual and either full of shit, or worried about your browsing history. Wink
You don't have the brains or the balls to do half the things you claim.
If you had the brains, you would see you are the biggest offender! (as if you didn't know!)
If you had the balls, I wouldn't be here typing this. (assuming anything you say is fact!)

As things stand, we both realize, along with both those who know you or simply those unfortunate enough to cross your path.
What an absolute full of hot air, shit spewing, faker, and all round asshole, faker and "cyber bully" you really are. Did I mention FAKER!!!!!
As much as i wish you'd just fade away...I'd really enjoy pushing you out the door! afro lol!

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: All that money...For what?   All that money...For what? - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 7:15 pm

My ODE to a Penis. Not just any... But one who has shown himself to be the biggest dick of all!!

All your Bravado and hot air claims... The first time you are questioned or answered in kind. ("you can't say that! I'm offended!")...." or help I'm calling the cyber police"!!
"I don't like your comment I'm calling FS!!"
"You won't do as I command!! I'm calling FS and Cyber Police!!!"
"You caught me out faking gold finds!! give me the evidence, delete it, or I'm calling the copyright cyber police!!"

But you can say whatever You like!! Call people stupid because you read something online!
You can Threaten other forums and people and family members of those who disagree, or drag in family members, income or current life situation as a means of winning a debate about detecting or any subject you choose, or if you're not winning, simply making you feel superior. (even when unjustified!)

How pathetic you have been shown to be Marshall Pardee!! Very Happy Exclamation

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: All that money...For what?   All that money...For what? - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 7:38 pm

lol! I see someone has been back at the trout farm!! lol!

FFS! You're a decrepit old twig! Girlfriend my ass!! (probably your talking one!!)Wink

It's no wonder you have to threaten those who disagree with lame legal threats and outside agencies. You wouldn't dare say what you say face to face!!
What a dismal specimen of humanity! Rolling Eyes
My 12yo would wipe the floor with you if you offended him face to face. Razz
To be honest you couldn't offend me online or face to face...I pity your simple stupid mind. But you insist on poking?!! scratch

Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: All that money...For what?   All that money...For what? - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 8:47 pm

Doug Administrator

Today at 15:04:39 AEST PM
Last Edit: Today at 15:07:40 AEST PM by Doug
Sadly i have now been left with no option but to refer some posts on PP.s "forum" to e safety and other relevant authorities.
doug
I have been advised that some posts on pp forum are actionable due to their content and persistent targeted harassment which constitute cyber bullying. But will defer action until and if can sort out the forum problems.
doug

LMFAO what an idiot imo

Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: All that money...For what?   All that money...For what? - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 8:53 pm

While the Penis is lamenting his pathetic existence and forum...... lol!

Should any of his members who enjoy this format, but have not dared speak an alternative view to..and I quote.."The Revered Supreme Hero Member" !!! All are welcome to join here. Though he doesn't know it yet, I've noticed Russ55 is a member on both forums. (much easier to follow Doug's rants!) and I shall make him a mod also to show no Bias. Not really looking for arguments though, just input.

Any comments here that I think will help others will be shared to FB with the intention of helping others.
Many FB queries are also shared and posted (archived) here for others with the same question.

Ideally, with my family commitments, I'm looking for someone with gold fever and a 24hr itch to learn, to take the reigns.
Then I can relax and comment on whim..lol
But without that, any detector use input in the categories, (my use is limited) and/or realistic guest/member reviews are appreciated.

This site is unpaid and non profit and there to be what members make it. cheers

Ps. Russ 55, Reg , no not you Jason...not yet. (i'm still sober) The others are now Additional Admin with the same Powers whether they like it or not..lol
I'll not have any accusations about anything on a public Forum others can't check. (you're still there Clay if you remember you password.)

PPs, Didn't mean to leave you out Rick, you're Admin too. Could use a few more opinions here than mine.
Wtf now im offended lmao, na not for me Dave i hate checking in on facebook lol.🤘🤘🤘☝👍☝

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: All that money...For what?   All that money...For what? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 4:44 pm

lol! Seems to be more bullshit in an effort to get views!! Penis is trying for pity again!

Follow it up by a vaccination post in an effort to provoke. (too dumb to realize people have made their choice!)

So predictable and pathetic Penis, stick to the original plan and pump up your girlfriend. (people have been talking about the eyes you draw on your hand!)
Didn't you see the joy at your departure?? cheers Very Happy Razz

Edit: Woops! Shingles new beasty not C19 surprise, surprise!
Wonder how long they'll give this one out before admitting any adverse effects???

"Though Zostavax was used widely throughout the U.S., it proved after only a few years that it was not as effective as originally thought. The FDA's initial press release noted that the rate of serious complications was higher in those who were given the shot compared to those who received a placebo."

Turns out the modelling and guesstimates were wrong!! But they kept using it!! Exclamation
And people wonder why we have anti Vaxers!! Wink Rolling Eyes

https://www.sokolovelaw.com/blog/zostavax-shingles-vaccine-lawsuits/#:~:text=Without%20Warning,those%20who%20received%20a%20placebo.

Edit: In a wierd way I wish to thank you Penis.... For being my guinea pig and trying out all the drugs and vaccines to see which work....
Long before I'm old enough to need them. tongue Wink Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: All that money...For what?   All that money...For what? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 9:40 pm

lol! I'd take the advice of the ASS if I were you Penis!! lol!

Knowing your mental capacity though....
And if you must continue....
Can I give you a tip (honestly). Somebody your age calling someone a girlfriend..?? Is she still in school??!!
Do us all a favour and call her a partner, life friend... I don't know something less pedo.Wink Rolling Eyes

Edit: Check the manufacture date if you aren't sure of age....Gotta be careful these days. lol!

Ps.  I just googled...They perform even better if you give them a name !!

PPs. I've heard they don't like being treated as possessions or trophies... Sorry a bit late with that. Razz Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: All that money...For what?   All that money...For what? - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 11:51 pm

I bet she's nothing compared to Anastasia...All that money...For what? - Page 5 Screen82

lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!
Would have been more realistic had you said the fish and been honest!

edit: I just received a message...Even fish have standards. Wink

Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: All that money...For what?   All that money...For what? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 1:16 am

Yep a reverse image search show she lives in Germany, what a lying, attention seeking sad little troll to make up more pardee lies lmfao.
I thought you were a fukwit, know i now you are a fukwit.
80 year old Gladys from the saint vinnies home, wouldnt even date your ugly wet lettuce head.
100% moron.
I reckon i hired a women that i reckon was her, in hindley st for an hour tonight 🤗🤗🤗

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: All that money...For what?   All that money...For what? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 1:27 am

I tried to make an AI picture of them to post...

Even AI wouldn't believe it!! lol!

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: All that money...For what?   All that money...For what? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 6:03 pm

A doctor!! Of what? photography?!
Your only hope Penis is if it's plastic surgery! Wink

If you're happy to show her picture...Why not take a selfie together.... Out on the town maybe?!Very Happy

At the moment her picture sits next to your other FAKE! The FAKE DETECTOR FINDS.. Razz

Perhaps there is another scenario... Embarassed

https://backpackergirls.com.au/services/role-play-escorts-melbourne/

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: All that money...For what?   All that money...For what? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 7:50 pm

lol! Damn you Jason, that ugly mug with the lopsided ears and glasses, tongue protruding as if ready to French kiss...(the fish!)
It's burned on my retinas and will take days to remove. alien pig Laughing
(get's renewed each time I log on and scroll down. Laughing )

While I know doctors view many horrors in their careers, generally they like to leave them at work..! scratch

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All that money...For what?   All that money...For what? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

All that money...For what?
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Just Detecting Aus :: Metal Detector Chat :: Personal Peeves-