Just Detecting Aus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for expressing your detecting highlights and lowlights with fellow detectorists of all levels of experience. Gaining any knowledge available.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

UFOs/UAPs in Aus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

UFOs/UAPs in Aus Empty
PostSubject: UFOs/UAPs in Aus   UFOs/UAPs in Aus EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 3:12 pm

UFOs or UAPs as they are called these days, (unexplained aerial phenomenon) have always intrigued me.
Being a sci-fi , trekky, Asimov, Feist fiction fan, I like to think I've got an open mind on the subject.
With claims in and from far before the Bible, of beings from the sky visiting with some kind of "Godlike" powers... scratch
And modern day reports and claims since our first nuclear testing... scratch

Anyway, the recent release of US military UAP footage, has given much credence to the subject of late.

What has this to do with prospecting you ask?

Well... I was wondering if anyone had seen or had any strange experiences while out prospecting they'd like to share? Smile
I'll be copying this question (not responses) and reposting elsewhere. Will try and find a few videos to open your mind also..lol

I like the new term UAP, as these things may have always been here.
I always giggle though at the way some call things Alien, then try and confirm or deny using the little we know of the universe, and what we call our natural physics. As if anything "ALIEN" would be bound by our way of thinking or laws of physics. Wink Rolling Eyes

DASENATOR 777 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://pricklygold.forumotion.com

UFOs/UAPs in Aus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Just Detecting Aus :: General Chat-