Just Detecting Aus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for expressing your detecting highlights and lowlights with fellow detectorists of all levels of experience. Gaining any knowledge available.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

I don't care what Mardhall thinks.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

I don't care  what Mardhall thinks. Empty
PostSubject: I don't care what Mardhall thinks.   I don't care  what Mardhall thinks. EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 10:41 pm

Though I struggle to be able to conceive of anybody (Talking ASSes excepted.) who may feel sympathy.. ( has FS blocked you?)
I feel no guilt about anything happening or said about AEGPF or it's FAKE DETECTOR FINDS ADMIN. alien

Possibly the only thing I've taken out of religion....
Whether you call it Karma or "an eye for an eye" or divine justice....It is glorious to behold! cheers Wink Very Happy

Ps. Hey ASS who are you trying to kid?? jocolor
Back to top Go down
https://pricklygold.forumotion.com
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

I don't care  what Mardhall thinks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't care what Mardhall thinks.   I don't care  what Mardhall thinks. EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 9:44 am

As I feared... The boost in page views by those wishing to see if AEGPF has folded has boosted the moron's ego.Rolling Eyes

All his crap about page views, but no translation into post views or comments to be seen, the numbers don't match Penis!

According to you, you have received 9700 page views a day this year!!
You then say a 20 million view total which equates to a bit under 4000 a day average over 14 years!!

All those views per day but only 53000 posts, and 1000 members??!!
Take into account that 20000 of those posts are yours, probably 5k under either Howard and Bugwhiskers...
You live in a world of self delusional arrogance and stupidity.Smile

When you do get in touch with those ripping you off, perhaps ask them to remove spam and bots from your view count. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://pricklygold.forumotion.com

I don't care what Mardhall thinks.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Just Detecting Aus :: Metal Detector Chat :: Personal Peeves-