Just Detecting Aus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for expressing your detecting highlights and lowlights with fellow detectorists of all levels of experience. Gaining any knowledge available.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Same old same old

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

Same old same old - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Same old same old   Same old same old - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2024 10:34 pm

Apparently, PL4s are half price to anybody owning a PL3?
So if you purchased a PL3 and are unhappy...
You can get a discounted PL4 that also doesn't work well!!??????? scratch

DASENATOR 777 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://pricklygold.forumotion.com
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: Same old same old   Same old same old - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2024 4:12 pm

Was looking through a few storage devices at SC and movie files.
Came across these 2 from a conversation in 2023 after Goldman's failed WA trip, when he attempted to recover funds in NSW.
Same old same old - Page 2 Screen89
Same old same old - Page 2 Screen88

Same story we have this year. Perhaps Howard should mention "Patience" in his advertising re detector function ability. Very Happy  Rolling Eyes

Edit: Dave Gay now swings a modded SD with great success, and his wife recently purchased an Algoforce E1500 and has already posted numerous finds on their current trip to Palmerston, via Tibooburra and Claremont. Cool
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: Same old same old   Same old same old - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2024 11:01 pm

Haven't heard anything from this years WA testing?
Though the Goldman is said to have ended his trip weeks ago, there has been no sign of QED finds being posted. Testing results, either positive or negative, have also been lacking. With testing videos by Goldman as rare as hen's teeth.
I can only assume that should any video exist,(just as we assume Goldman actually does any testing!) it is not positive, and being withheld for that reason. Smile

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: Same old same old   Same old same old - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 6:24 pm

Hope I don't get anybody in trouble, as this is not confirmed by anybody in the conversation first hand.....
Rumours are spreading of Howard finally throwing in the towel at the end of the year!?
As stated, this has not been confirmed..(but this source hasn't failed me) and may be open to interpretation.

Who if anybody will take up the baton??! Mick! who currently makes the boards for the QED, but is overwhelmed by his own endeavours..!? And in all honesty doesn't need it.Rolling Eyes
Or Brian Skinn (aka, Goldman), whos skills and experience are unquestionable....in the eyes of Howard Rockey!! Wink
Keep in mind, rumours also abound that Howard already essentially gave up all QED tech to Quest, some years ago. pirat

Qed is on it's way out. Only those with access to it's programming have any chance of reviving it's simple but effective performance of days past. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
russ55

PostSubject: Re: Same old same old   Same old same old - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 6:51 pm

Fuck me drunk.

Prickly Prospector and DASENATOR 777 like this post

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Goldman Gone??!   Same old same old - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2024 10:31 pm

With Brian Skinn back from his "Tracking Testing" and detecting holidays, (being the best qualified and most experienced QED Tester, also the only QED tester.) You would think the hype would be up about testing results and how to obtain the new improvements promised..??!!

Alas, no word from "Goldman" and no updates are forthcoming it appears!! (nobody is surprised either!)
Whisper is the "goldman"(no gold, no further caps!) has conned Howard into buying his NF coil stock and is getting out!!
This leaves Howard with an abundance of parts and stock, for a detector his only tester has updated to unusable.
Howard, having alienated those with good QED intentions, is now left holding a plethora of parts and pieces for a detector that only works in some variations.
"Many tried to warn you Howard! But would you listen?!"
Howard is now left with comforting QED owners of an abundant parts supply!? Rolling Eyes

I actually feel a little sorry for the position Howard finds himself in, as original intentions were good, but his ML interactions and paranoia have left him prey to those looking to fill their own pocket with zero regards for him.

IMO! Brian Skinn is a know nothing scar on prospecting, out to make money off detectorists and supplement his income. Be warned. Mad  Wink

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: Same old same old   Same old same old - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2024 8:28 pm

No news positive or negative is a sign of bad PR!
No further QED news can be offered..
But apparently, Brian Skinn has taken his money from coil sales to Howard, And gone on another holiday!scratch

I can only hope Brian Skinn is suffering from a deadly illness.
To justify in some fashion the utter asshole he has become, is, possibly always was! Wink

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: Same old same old   Same old same old - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2024 3:38 pm

scratch Not prepared to take any responsibility for his choices, Howard has taken to stalking some of my FB posts, and sending threats of legal action, as if my comments are keeping the QED from working as he promised. Rolling Eyes

I think if Howard had spent a little less time abusing customers and their feedback, and a little more time problem solving and testing..

If only he had a tester with detecting experience that wasn't self proclaimed and unseen!! Wink Laughing

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: Same old same old   Same old same old - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2024 7:28 pm

As you've been blocked on Facebook because I just don't care. Rolling Eyes

Let me make it clear to you here!!

I don't have a reputation! So go ahead and destroy whatever you think it is!! Laughing

A reputation relies on the opinions of others, as I don't care what others think, my "reputation" only matters to you and them!! Laughing

AKA, I don't give a flying F#ck about my reputation with either you, (Howard Rockey!) or peckerless Marshall Pardee!! Razz
And while I wish you both no ill will, I will still celebrate your passing. Wink

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: Same old same old   Same old same old - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2024 10:17 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! It seems that Bugwhiskers (aka Howard Rockey  QED owner/failure) is attempting to make QED finds from 2-3 years ago with a PL3. Somehow relevant (despite software and model changes) to the current PL4.

I can't help but think Bugs is living in the past.
Current PL4 machines come with a different case and software than that which found colour. And neither old or new has working AGB!!

Alas with the releases of the Algo, I think Bugs is grasping at straws, and trying to blame others for his failure to produce as promised!! Wink Laughing Razz
Same old same old - Page 2 Scree101

Not scared of your crap or Marshall's Howard!! You are both failures!! Deal with it!! afro Laughing

Ps. Did you block me back Howard? Good! now I don't have to listen to your crap!, and you can't see what I post!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: Same old same old   Same old same old - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2024 4:47 pm

Hey Bugwhiskers, do you have any photographic proof or video of Doug's claimed first QED nugget (bit) find? Cool

As you've posted my 2yr pittance of half an Oz, surely there is recorded evidence of the first QED colour????cheers

Or is he full of it? scratch

edit: It's been brought to my attention that the link Howard shared is only available to members of the "official" (Howard controlled) QED Facebook page!?
Perhaps you could take a screen shot Howard or download the image separately!? Though I don't think a 3 year old finds post will advance your argument about the benifit of recent upgrades! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: Same old same old   Same old same old - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2024 5:19 pm

afro I hear Howard, you've been pushing Stinky Pete's old QED videos and offering all sorts of praise for him!?

I'm sure Pete won't give a sh#t, but do you date any of these proof of function claims, when you use them as proof of product?!
Or did you think nobody would find out and/or tell Pete?! Laughing

Why hasn't Brian Skinn (aka Goldman) shown his success and finds using and testing the PL4. The latest on offer?
Surely having tested the QED in goldfields across WA, Vic and NSW he must have a plethora of QED finds?
Surely that would cement his QED claims, as well as those of being the "goldman!" Rolling Eyes

Your best and only argument... Is to make the PL4 work as you claim! End of story... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Same old same old   Same old same old - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Same old same old
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just Detecting Aus :: Metal Detector Chat :: QED PI Metal Detector-
Jump to: