Just Detecting Aus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for expressing your detecting highlights and lowlights with fellow detectorists of all levels of experience. Gaining any knowledge available.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Reporting abuses

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

Reporting abuses Empty
PostSubject: Reporting abuses   Reporting abuses EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 11:39 am

It would seem the admin or his talking ASS at AEGPF are trolling this forum using their own, and reporting as abuse any replies members here make, while continuing their own abuse non-stop. Doug aka Admin on AEGPF seems to think he is untouchable and can say as he pleases, regularly insulting and abusing members on other forums then reporting replies as abuse. He hides behind his paid for forum which he regulates with no perceived oversight. Fortunately that is not the case and tired of his dribble, and online efforts to shut down the voices of others, I am looking into further action. Laughing

DASENATOR 777 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://pricklygold.forumotion.com
REG WILSON

Reporting abuses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting abuses   Reporting abuses EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 12:22 pm

The mule seems to have totally lost his mind. His grade six humour has deteriorated to grade five.

Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

Reporting abuses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting abuses   Reporting abuses EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 3:41 pm

Communication minister in canberra Dave, i did a complaint late last week more they get the better.
Adios AGPOOF

Prickly Prospector likes this post

Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

Reporting abuses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting abuses   Reporting abuses EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 3:44 pm

I set the mule off this morning, hes been snorting and puffing lots of snot, which dudley ardee is sick of cleaning the stable walls lmao.
Why cant francine come inside mr Ardee ?????
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

Reporting abuses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting abuses   Reporting abuses EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 6:57 pm

All abuse reports on this forum will be taken in context with the conversation and subject matter. This includes cross forum abuse. Smile
False claims will be ignored. Exclamation

Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

Reporting abuses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting abuses   Reporting abuses EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 8:06 pm

Onya admin
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

Reporting abuses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting abuses   Reporting abuses EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 9:10 pm

And what DhD doesn't realise is that I can bypass the owner and go straight to the state authority on internet abuse.

https://www.police.vic.gov.au/dealing-online-abuse

Smile Smile Smile

Still have sc of you mentioning both mine and halfies kids, as well as your sexual references. Bring it.

Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

Reporting abuses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting abuses   Reporting abuses EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 9:41 pm

Do it Dave just do it, give the flog a nice easter prezzie lmao
Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

Reporting abuses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting abuses   Reporting abuses EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 9:49 pm

Thats exaxtly it mental marshal the Avoca enviromental disaster queen.
You said it your the spasticated owner so why would i report anything to a crippled old flog.
Straight to the top instead gooba, lets see how it all plays out dudley the shemale dater lmfao 😭😭😭

Last edited by DASENATOR 777 on Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

Reporting abuses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting abuses   Reporting abuses EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 9:49 pm

Thats exaxtly it mental marshal the Avoca enviromental disaster queen.
You said it ..... your the spasticated owner so why would i report anything to a crippled old flog.
Straight to the top instead gooba, lets see how it all plays out dudley the shemale dater lmfao 😭😭😭

Last edited by DASENATOR 777 on Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

Reporting abuses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting abuses   Reporting abuses EmptyThu Apr 06, 2023 9:56 pm

Reporting abuses Screen11

Only 2 posters on the flog diaries, dirty doug and account closed lmao lol lmfao
Do us all a favour a shut down agpoof ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reporting abuses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting abuses   Reporting abuses Empty

Back to top Go down

Reporting abuses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Just Detecting Aus :: General Chat-