Just Detecting Aus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for expressing your detecting highlights and lowlights with fellow detectorists of all levels of experience. Gaining any knowledge available.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Quattro MP Coin and relic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

Quattro MP Coin and relic Empty
PostSubject: Quattro MP Coin and relic   Quattro MP Coin and relic EmptyFri Apr 28, 2023 11:49 pm

Traded a little colour for one of these as an upgrade for my old sovereign GT, and to try and get the kids interested.
Came with users manual and a copy of "Mastering the ML Quattro by Andy Sabisch".

While I'm yet to give it a proper swing, events will see a change in local soon. This means greater travel time to the goldfields for me, but more relic and coin areas opening up. Will let you know how both Quattro and supplied material go, as opportunity to discover both arise.

PS. I also have a 15"DD WOT coil i used for beach/coin chasing in days past on the Sovereign, I'm keen to see if the Quattro can handle..... Smile

yoyo likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://pricklygold.forumotion.com
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

Quattro MP Coin and relic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quattro MP Coin and relic   Quattro MP Coin and relic EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 9:45 pm

Recent exploration found what appears to be part of the old Whroo township.
A chat with Graham Walle (Rushworth ), whose granddad had shares in Balaclava, confirms it as a location of part of the town.

I'm now keen to give the quattro a run, and have thrown it in the back of the volvo, next time gold detecting is not an option.
Will post any finds... Cool Smile
Back to top Go down
https://pricklygold.forumotion.com

Quattro MP Coin and relic
Page 1 of 1