Just Detecting Aus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for expressing your detecting highlights and lowlights with fellow detectorists of all levels of experience. Gaining any knowledge available.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Beware QED USERS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

Beware  QED USERS Empty
PostSubject: Beware QED USERS   Beware  QED USERS EmptySat Jun 03, 2023 7:23 am

I was gobsmacked to learn this week, that feedback of my QED experience has seen Howard Rockey (owner/maker) telling porkies!?
When asked to refrain telling people I had been rewarded by ML and given a 6000( a blatant lie), I was asked if Centrelink had been notified of my gold finds!? (I'm a single parent of 4, Oldest with CP)..

I couldn't help but recollect the same attitude/response being shown Reg Wilson. Both just prior and ever since his departure from QED, Howard has done everything in his power to discredit Reg and his words with claims/lies and accusations. It appears to be the Howard Rockey modus operandi in dealing with disgruntled customers and negative feedback.

So as this has been my experience now also, I'll be looking into what legal action is available re defamation, and a possible QED group action for false advertising for claimed features that don't work (AGB on PL3/ AGB and tracking PL4) and falsified demonstration videos using unreleased custom/proto software.

So if you have a QED you're happy with, great you got a good one, DON'T UPDATE and enjoy, but know you have one of the few, before recommending to others....But if you've been getting upgrades since the release of the PL4, (or simply struggling to make it work)...Let me know. Check your depth performance with a large coil, not a sadie and coin as Howard Recommends, you'll find little difference in my experience. Smile

REG WILSON likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://pricklygold.forumotion.com
REG WILSON

Beware  QED USERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware QED USERS   Beware  QED USERS EmptySat Jun 03, 2023 9:33 am

A very similar situation as that experienced by myself.
Howard spread it about with the help of his mate Doug that I did not give any instruction to customers who purchased a QED from me. One customer picked his QED up on a day that poured rain, so I suggested that he may like to have tuition at a time when the weather was better. For whatever reason this person then relayed this back to Howard who jumped at the opportunity to rubbish me at every chance for being a poor dealer. (unlike the saint who wrote the manual)
Some of us have seen the other side of Howard, and it is far from pleasant.

Prickly Prospector likes this post

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

Beware  QED USERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware QED USERS   Beware  QED USERS EmptyWed Jun 07, 2023 11:59 pm

To Mr Howard Rockey.

Are you not aware by now, that those you are trying to discredit me to, are friends and fellow detectorist relationships that have either followed my posts. Or know me personally, as well as my machine and coil of choice.

Pull your head in Howard..While I have few members,,The views re QED are above average..someone is looking! They see what you are promising...They also see what's being produced/sold....Do you think you live up to your own claims??????
Tick-Tock........How's that testing going?
Back to top Go down
https://pricklygold.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Beware  QED USERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware QED USERS   Beware  QED USERS Empty

Back to top Go down

Beware QED USERS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just Detecting Aus :: Metal Detector Chat :: QED PI Metal Detector-
Jump to: