Just Detecting Aus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for expressing your detecting highlights and lowlights with fellow detectorists of all levels of experience. Gaining any knowledge available.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

OFF TOPIC ..Renting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

OFF TOPIC ..Renting Empty
PostSubject: OFF TOPIC ..Renting   OFF TOPIC ..Renting EmptyWed Jun 07, 2023 7:10 pm

I find myself in a curious and confounding position looking for a new rental property.
For the last 5 mnths I've been given the cold shoulder by Agencies/agents on every property I've applied for, for reasons I can't comprehend.

I'm applying for properties with a rental fee of 35-40% of my income without any type of assistance.
I have over 7yrs of rental history references.
All my current service bills are in credit..(including rent)

Yet we are overlooked time and time again while the applied for properties sit vacant for months!
Agents claim it's up to the landlords...Landlords say they've never seen your application!? (from a previous experience where I knew the owner).

Can only hope something private comes up where I can speak to owner face to face, or one of the public agencies come through..may be a short break mid year from my input, probably not a bad thing either..lol

russ55 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://pricklygold.forumotion.com
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: OFF TOPIC ..Renting   OFF TOPIC ..Renting EmptyThu Jul 13, 2023 11:48 am

Bloody Barry Plant Bendigo. Sending me inspection invitations for houses, where they've already declined my application!! Exclamation Question Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
russ55

PostSubject: Re: OFF TOPIC ..Renting   OFF TOPIC ..Renting EmptyThu Jul 13, 2023 2:04 pm

Prickly Prospector wrote:
Bloody Barry Plant Bendigo. Sending me inspection invitations for houses, where they've already declined my application!! Exclamation Question Evil or Very Mad

Bit rude, cobber. Does show their level of competence though.

Prickly Prospector likes this post

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Commonwealth Games   OFF TOPIC ..Renting EmptyWed Jul 19, 2023 7:40 am

I wonder if the Comm games cancellation will free up the rental markets?
All the short term rentals and air BnB now going empty..... Time will tell. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFF TOPIC ..Renting   OFF TOPIC ..Renting Empty

Back to top Go down

OFF TOPIC ..Renting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Just Detecting Aus :: General Chat-