Just Detecting Aus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for expressing your detecting highlights and lowlights with fellow detectorists of all levels of experience. Gaining any knowledge available.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

You can't really believe?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

You can't really believe? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You can't really believe?   You can't really believe? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 6:15 pm

So Strawman..You are basing your arguments on John Candy's old theories?!

With computer technology advancing as rapidly as it has, do you have his opinion about current technology?

When ML come out with a competitively priced entry level machine, with similar features, and Garrett try the same if they can....Imo they will.
I can't wait to see you start back pedalling even more than you are about your FAKE DETECTOR FINDS!!! Razz Very Happy lol!

Back to top Go down
https://pricklygold.forumotion.com
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: You can't really believe?   You can't really believe? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 7:06 pm

As you take hours to post my replies Strawman..I will post a similar reply here also in case.
The ability to discriminate by ear, is one all experienced detectorists use, as I'm sure many would vouch this if they were interested in anything but watching for entertainment.

I find it hard to disbelieve, knowing who he (Bogene) is (which I didn't at the time) and his PI knowledge and results. Very Happy  Cool
Your ignorance and disrespect in an effort to score points, against me, (a self proclaimed nobody who is stumbling along with everyone else) beggars belief from someone who claims to represent the interest of detectorists.

But as your history and commentary clearly show, time and time again, you are just a troll and a bully with an unwarranted superiority complex. Happy to fake and lie if you think it makes you look like a "winner". What a child! lol!

Edit: Those that know old man Bogene can determine if that's something he would have claimed. Very Happy
Anything you say is crap!!
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: You can't really believe?   You can't really believe? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 10:32 pm

Ok strawman, you've made clear to all what an Ass you are with your couch conclusions!

A closer look sees it can be applied across a plethora of interactions and subjects you were no more qualified for (at times less) than those you were speaking to.
Add to that your continued dismal and attempted explanations regarding the posted finds you CLAIM you detected....

I need make no accusations about you...It's there for all to see what an enormous penis you are! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You can't really believe?   You can't really believe? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

You can't really believe?
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Just Detecting Aus :: Metal Detector Chat :: Personal Peeves-