Just Detecting Aus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for expressing your detecting highlights and lowlights with fellow detectorists of all levels of experience. Gaining any knowledge available.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Detector Mods (Woody)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

Detector Mods (Woody) Empty
PostSubject: Detector Mods (Woody)   Detector Mods (Woody) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 12:50 pm

Do I detect a case of tall poppy syndrome at AEGPF ? scratch

Woody is mentioned both in his disclaimer and on every post in his signature. (along with others he attempts to troll)
While he huddles over his PC waffling about everything except detecting, (as I think he's forgotten how!) and attempts to bolster his ego by labelling and name calling. Then brags about irrelevant page views and his 1000 members.

Woody is constantly in touch with the detecting community on relevant DETECTING topics, with enough tech know how to be attempting mods on both 6000 and zed, and has hands on experience with most current models.

With an active following across numerous formats that absolutely dwarfs AEGPF it's understandable why the childish and insecure Dippy AEGPF admin is jealous and hostile.

So 1004 members is it dippy? lol! lol! lol!
Detector Mods (Woody) Screen35
Detector Mods (Woody) Screen36

I can see why he doesn't give a hoot about what you say dippy. Razz Very Happy

Back to top Go down
https://pricklygold.forumotion.com
Hot melt glue

PostSubject: Re: Detector Mods (Woody)   Detector Mods (Woody) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 2:26 pm

One thing is for sure and that is u pay heaps for hot melt glu with woody and his mods! lol! And if he bugger your detector ML won;t fix it!!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: Detector Mods (Woody)   Detector Mods (Woody) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 2:38 pm

So how many modified detectors have you personally had this occur with Dippy? (I knew you'd bite, so predictable) Laughing

Because judging by the amount of followers he has, not to mention satisfied customers willing to recommend his product on FB and his 10k YouTube followers....

I'm disinclined to listen to you Dippy. Someone who hasn't held a detector in years, has never had a machine modded, FAKES HIS DETECTOR FINDS and has a personal grudge and constantly trying to defame Woody. Rolling Eyes

I've never actually met Woody, but he seems a lot more intelligent and knowledgeable than the dribble that you expel Dippy, and doesn't need to troll other forums to try and raise his views or membership.

Perhaps you could learn a thing or two. lol!
Back to top Go down
doug

PostSubject: Re: Detector Mods (Woody)   Detector Mods (Woody) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 3:01 pm

All Woody's mods do  in most cases make some complex detectors like the 5000 with its many set up options even more complex and many users IMO spend most of their time  fiddling with all  the extra   Woody options in a  futile effort to  get more out their detector! IMO in many cases they have NO  idea what  is the optimal mod  setting  is for any given ground type or coil.   The fact is that  ML know their detectors better than  Woody and if his mods were an improvement  ML would have used them!!  And  if Woody  buggers the detector and can't fix it then  ML will not repair it either!    Also at one stage  Woody  was using  a guy to demo his mods ( I don,t know of he still does) that also promoted his  LRL radar  detector Laughing  on  u tube!!!!!!
A fool and his money are soon parted!  Woody  has also shown that he cannot be trusted!
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: Detector Mods (Woody)   Detector Mods (Woody) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 3:17 pm

Dippy, Dippy, Dippy.. Rolling Eyes

Your Opinion, as always, is NOT fact and I really couldn't give a hoot about what 1 person (a dick at the best of times) who has no firsthand experience, and is a liar who FAKES HIS DETECTOR FINDS thinks.

Only an idiot would listen to anything you say about detecting!!!!!! lol!

You know nothing except what you read or are told, then pretend they are your words. Rolling Eyes

I enjoy making you look like an Ass though, so feel free to continue proving my statements correct. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
doug

PostSubject: Re: Detector Mods (Woody)   Detector Mods (Woody) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:30 pm

What opinions in my post are not factual?
If woody,s mods are the bees knees then why have ML not adopted them?
Why will ML not repair any Woody modified ML detector?
Would you be happy to let Woody modify your 7000?
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: Detector Mods (Woody)   Detector Mods (Woody) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 7:37 pm

Hi Dippy.. Very Happy

Just letting you know I've emailed detector mods some sc regarding the business, and your consistant public posting and attempts to defame woody by publicly posting about his police record (a white collar crime, while charged I can't find a conviction, for which he has already paid for) .

Not to mention your header and signature.

Be interesting to see if he thinks you're worth the time.

My bet is with the piddling following you have and your age he'll just let you howl at the moon, as he's the bigger man. tongue

Besides...It's not like anything you've said thus far, has had a major effect on him. Wink

Back to top Go down
doug

PostSubject: Re: Detector Mods (Woody)   Detector Mods (Woody) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 8:02 pm

Woodland(woody) - a part-time :lol!:forklift mechanic on Centrelink benefits! wow what a qualified guy to mod detectors!!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: Detector Mods (Woody)   Detector Mods (Woody) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 9:00 pm

Sorry busy with fellow prospectors on chat..Will look when I can be fucked. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: Detector Mods (Woody)   Detector Mods (Woody) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 9:50 pm

I'm sorry Dippy, I haven't read your other rant's.

I am aware of the penalties.
What I said was I could not find a conviction notice.

Either way he has paid for his crime and is not worthy of further persecution by you. Very Happy

Someone who runs an electronic detecting forum, that fakes it's ADMINS detector finds.
You tell me who is the more trustworthy? lol!

Last edited by Prickly Prospector on Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
doug

PostSubject: Re: Detector Mods (Woody)   Detector Mods (Woody) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 10:16 pm

Woody,s guilty plea is their for all to see! You just don't know how to do a search for it!!! lol!
What a goose you are to think it was a white collar crime!!!! When will you get something correct?
So would you trust woody to modify your 7000?
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: Detector Mods (Woody)   Detector Mods (Woody) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 10:49 pm

Dippy...You are a dickhead...He pleaded guilty fine... So in the end, what was his penalty.
I can't find the notice saying..
Yes If I felt it would help me find more gold. I would let Woody mod my Zed. !!!

Lot's of people have a Police record. I became a Locksmith after a B and E in my youth. Razz

What that has to do with detecting or an AEGPF who has no actual first hand knowledge of any Mods performed,

AND who blatantly plagiarises the words of others while screaming copyright infringement.

Then posts FALSIFIED DETECTOR FINDS as his own to justify his knowledge and experience.

Then hides as Admin/owner/overseer of a paid forum provider screaming defamation while openly defaming others.

Lot's of things are Publicly available. Doesn't mean you aren't a childish and petty hypocritic fuckwit for your previous posts about Woody. Mad

But I'm happy to let any who read decide. Very Happy

Last edited by Prickly Prospector on Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
doug

PostSubject: Re: Detector Mods (Woody)   Detector Mods (Woody) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 10:58 pm

Why won,t ML repair any detector modified by woody?
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: Detector Mods (Woody)   Detector Mods (Woody) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 11:09 pm

Your really are a Fuckwit Dippy...

These days, people take it back to Woody!

Do ML repair Mick's Modded machines?
Or is it best taken back to Mick??? scratch

You show bias in every personal comment you make. Wink
Back to top Go down
doug

PostSubject: Re: Detector Mods (Woody)   Detector Mods (Woody) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 11:13 pm

What happens if woody stuffs up a detector and he can't fix it and ML won't touch it?
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: Detector Mods (Woody)   Detector Mods (Woody) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 11:19 pm

Are you serious? What a moron!!!

When it happens to YOU!!!! Let me know!!!! Wink

Speaking of public Record....

Your house comes up as originally being owned by your parents????

You said you paid for it with DETECTOR FINDS???

Isn't that why you put those FAKE DETECTOR FINDS up in the first place ?

I could be wrong...but that's what I see!! Wink
Back to top Go down
doug

PostSubject: Re: Detector Mods (Woody)   Detector Mods (Woody) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 11:20 pm

Dopey  Dave can you  name any  very successful operators  like  Reg Wilson etc that use Woody modified detectors exclusively? If his mods are so good every good operator would use them but they don't-why?
Back to top Go down
doug

PostSubject: Re: Detector Mods (Woody)   Detector Mods (Woody) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 11:22 pm

"Your house comes up as originally being owned by your parents????"
Which house?
Back to top Go down
doug

PostSubject: Re: Detector Mods (Woody)   Detector Mods (Woody) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 11:36 pm

Are you going to get Woody to mod your 7000? With all the gold you have found lol! it should be easily affordable for you.
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: Detector Mods (Woody)   Detector Mods (Woody) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 11:42 pm

I don't know Dippy...Maybe if I started having issues finding it!

As I said, If I thought it would help me find more.

I'm currently debating whether to sell some colour and grab an E1500 to work alongside the Zed.

Just waiting on a few reviews and videos coming out before deciding. tongue
Back to top Go down
doug

PostSubject: Re: Detector Mods (Woody)   Detector Mods (Woody) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 11:56 pm

Has Reg Wilson had his 6000 modded by Woody?
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: Detector Mods (Woody)   Detector Mods (Woody) EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 12:03 am

Why don't you ask him yourself you spineless prick ? He's one of your members!!

Like any professional Prospector, Reg I'm sure would utilise the best tools available to him.

Regardless of the opinions of FAKES like you who know nothing first hand!!

Goodnight Dippy..Feel free to rant, I'll delete everything I find inappropriate in the morning. Wink
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: Detector Mods (Woody)   Detector Mods (Woody) EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 7:10 am

While it is not illegal to post public record Doug Admin on AEGPF.

It is defamation to try and imply that person and any future actions he makes are also criminal.

Further, in implying Detector Mods conducts criminal activities (as an extension of Woody) you would fall under the new IT guidelines of making false reports and reviews about a business or person.

If a judge and the police cannot use past convictions against a person after the penalty has been paid. (except to justify a pattern).
What makes you think you can Doug.

And if you think it would be hard to link your forum and you to your posts here because you use a vpn...

Your speech patterns and sentences would be looked at... Not to mention at times you stupidly have conversations on both forums, starting here finishing there.

Thankyou once again for highlighting what an absolute Dick you are. Very Happy

Edit: nothing deleted in this thread had anything to do with detecting or detector modification.
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: Detector Mods (Woody)   Detector Mods (Woody) EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 10:13 am

Go defame on your own forum Dippy!

I will continue to delete all non related replies. Very Happy

ps..After I have a sc of course. Wink
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: Detector Mods (Woody)   Detector Mods (Woody) EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 10:39 am

lol! lol! lol!

Was just thinking... Dippy must watch all Woody's Videos. Seems to have a disturbing interest to doing harm to his rep.

Also seems to have disturbing intimate knowledge about Woody he has researched in his spiteful efforts. Almost stalking... scratch

Could it be a love/hate attraction Dud is suppressing? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Detector Mods (Woody)   Detector Mods (Woody) Empty

Back to top Go down

Detector Mods (Woody)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next