Just Detecting Aus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for expressing your detecting highlights and lowlights with fellow detectorists of all levels of experience. Gaining any knowledge available.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

PI Discrimination

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PI Discrimination Empty
PostSubject: PI Discrimination   PI Discrimination EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 6:54 pm

Some interesting comments made by Brent Weaver (Garrett's Senior Design Engineer) Found on YouTube

A quote from Brent: "Still you are basically correct that with high speed signal processing and comparison of the results of the two different id information streams available (Conductivity and GB Comparative) there is a lot more than can be done with PI disc in electronics. Right now it can be done by people who understand all this stuff by using audio and control manipulation, but 90% of the time VLF users are upside down and backwards in their thinking as regards PI disc. I don't know how many times I have heard people who don't know say the systems are depth limited and set up various straw man arguments about why PI disc is useless, when in fact it is being used all the time. Just ask anyone detecting for relics at Culpepper about PI vs VLF and how good a person can get at cherry picking targets at depth. Let alone guys like me that can cherry pick the vast majority of gold nuggets out of trashy old mining locations."

DASENATOR 777 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://pricklygold.forumotion.com
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PI Discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: PI Discrimination   PI Discrimination EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 7:08 pm

A quote from Steve Herschbach:

"Single channel single ground balance PI creates two classes of targets based on the ground balance setting. Dual channel can create three classes.

The early Minelabs actually has two separate ground balance controls that separates them from machines like the TDI. Then Minelab and Garrett learned to manipulate both channels simultaneously for better results. Yet the ability to manipulate the dual channels separately was lost, and I may have to pick up an old SD2100 to be able to play more directly with this stuff."

edit: Now what AlgoForce brings to the table with the E1500 is advancing the Conductivity ID into giving us a 0-99 numeric reading, vastly improving on the Minelab blanking system and Garrett grunt system. This will probably be depth limited but will give a much finer degree of information one can use to make decisions. Coins in particular should give steady consistent readings. However, it may not be any better than a good multifrequency as far as depth. The dual tones the E1500 produces on the other hand will give two classes of targets to full depth very similar to the Minelabs, Garretts, and TDI. By using both in conjunction I anticipate a step forward in melding both deep target and shallow target id capability in a PI
Complete conversation can be read on the link provided. Detector Prospector

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PI Discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: PI Discrimination   PI Discrimination EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 8:34 am

Haven't heard much about field performance, but the Fisher Impulse AQ is another doing things differently.
(another model soon to be released also)
Fisher explains a little about how they've gone about things...

PI Discrimination Impuls10

"In recent years, all metal detectors in the world have been competing for minimum recovery speed with varying degrees of success. The tests performed by our industry competitors are often demonstrated on high conductors: coins in bronze or silver.

We are all convinced that it is interesting to find coins, but it is better to concentrate and find gold.

The IMPULSE Series is equipped with ZTS® technology; the latter focuses on low conductors such as gold.

The ZTS® system eliminates the need for recovery speed.

We do not detect next to iron but in the iron and under the iron !

At the beach, in a polluted zone (rip currents zone), this technology allows to find up to 30%* more targets mixed with ferrous."

https://fisher-impulse.com/2018/10/23/donec-iaculis-gravida-nulla/
With a DP report link below.
https://www.detectorprospector.com/metal-detector-database/fisher-impulse-aq-ltd-r129/

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PI Discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: PI Discrimination   PI Discrimination EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 7:01 pm

Met your tech adversary Penis! I for one am happy to see you schooled! tongue
PI Discrimination Screen74

It won't matter what you or any expert in the world say's though Eddie... Doug the Penis (sounds like a Jewish Jeweler?) will still want more proof! And will rarely if ever admit he was wrong. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Eddie Current

PI Discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: PI Discrimination   PI Discrimination EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

With Doug it's not even about the patent, it's about the person wrote wrote the patent. Woody is Doug's target here, the patent is just a vehicle for him to post his vitriol. The patent's main claim is synchronizing multiple detectors to avoid interference, but Doug chooses to focus on general ground loop systems which are not necessarily prior art if they don't use synchronizing (before 2010). But it is true that the patent has prior art, just not what Doug thinks, and I won't tell him. His and Howard's ignorance of patent law is one of the things that got Howard spanked, you'd think he would stop talking about things he doesn't understand but that's just who he is.

Prickly Prospector and DASENATOR 777 like this post

Back to top Go down
REG WILSON

PI Discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: PI Discrimination   PI Discrimination EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 10:40 am

That 'suckhole' interview with Brent Weaver by NQ Explorer (Garret agent) should be explained. NQ Explorer is pissed off with Minelab because they could not get a Minelab agency because of the agency held by Jonathan Porter at Claremont.
Here Catflap found an ally in another Minelab hater and hence opened a QED agency there. I don't think they sold many QEDs.

Back to top Go down
doug

PI Discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: PI Discrimination   PI Discrimination EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 12:21 pm

"it is true that the patent has prior art, just not what Doug thinks, and I won't tell him."
Correct here is just one prior art patent -  What is claimed is:1. A method of synchronizing a plurality of metal detection
systems, the method comprising------                        

"His and Howard's ignorance of patent law is one of the things that got Howard spanked, you'd think he would stop talking about things he doesn't understand but that's just who he is."
You are talking out  of your arse again! Without going into specifics their are some serious issues from this matter that  if brought to the attention  of the presiding  judge would   imo warrant a further hearing in the Federal court.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Current

PI Discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: PI Discrimination   PI Discrimination EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 3:32 pm

doug wrote:
"it is true that the patent has prior art, just not what Doug thinks, and I won't tell him."
Correct here is just one prior art patent -  What is claimed is:1. A method of synchronizing a plurality of metal detection
systems, the method comprising------                        

Woody's patent has a priority date of 29 Aug 2010. Does your "prior art patent" have a priority date before that? I'll give you a hint: NO.
Keep trying.

Quote :
"His and Howard's ignorance of patent law is one of the things that got Howard spanked, you'd think he would stop talking about things he doesn't understand but that's just who he is."
You are talking out  of your arse again! Without going into specifics their are some serious issues from this matter that  if brought to the attention  of the presiding  judge would   imo warrant a further hearing in the Federal court.

1. Hollow words.
2. Nobody cares.

One thing is for sure, you and Howard used to post some of the stupidest statements about patent validity I've ever read. "Minelab's patents aren't valid because of blah blah." "I can use that tech and there is nothing they can do." Who got schooled, Minelab or Howard?

Back to top Go down
doug

PI Discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: PI Discrimination   PI Discrimination EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 3:45 pm

"Woody's patent has a priority date of 29 Aug 2010."
Another relevant patent has a priority date well before 2010!!!
Poor old Woody and his cohorts have paid big money  for a patent that is prior art and is unenforceable!lol!
But its all academic as  his  GL system will never see the light of day and Woody Crying or Very sad  will  be tearing out the last of his hair when he tries the GL system over  very mineralized ground!
Back to top Go down
doug

PI Discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: PI Discrimination   PI Discrimination EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 3:52 pm

"Who got schooled, Minelab or Howard?"
Of course NO patent infringement was proved and without going into specific its all alleged that their are some very serious issues arising from this matter that  if brought to the attention  of the presiding  judge would   imo warrant a further hearing in the Federal court and could overturn the original outcome!
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PI Discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: PI Discrimination   PI Discrimination EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 4:03 pm

What a shame your opinion has no value hey Penis.

Federal Court Judge? Be lucky if a lawyer looked your way.
I love the way you think you know better than actual trained and working (patent) lawyers. Razz Very Happy

Back to top Go down
doug

PI Discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: PI Discrimination   PI Discrimination EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 4:35 pm

"What a shame your opinion has no value hey Penis.

Federal Court Judge? Be lucky if a lawyer looked your way.
I love the way you think you know better than actual trained and working (patent) lawyers."

So funny coming from a wanker Evil or Very Mad and IMO a 3rd rate dad pig clown whose knowledge of electomagnetics you could write on a postage stamp and still have room! lol!
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PI Discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: PI Discrimination   PI Discrimination EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 5:05 pm

doug wrote:

So funny coming from a wanker Evil or Very Mad  and  IMO a 3rd rate dad pig  clown  whose knowledge of electomagnetics you could write on a postage stamp and still have room! lol!

Which part of your opinion having no value did you not understand? Rolling Eyes
You're right though..I have no idea what "electomagnetics" even is! scratch

As I've previously mentioned, I haven't read all the tech jargon on detector electromagnetic functions either.
Like most people who detect, I don't need to know the path the electricity takes or it's effect on the circuitry to operate a detector and make it function.
I can ask those with more experience who are qualified.
Just like those who drive, do their own service, but take their car to a mechanic when something goes wrong. Knowing the 4 strokes of an engine doesn't make you a mechanic or a race driver, neither does reading a book.
All your talk and I bet you've never even made a basic pcb or engineered circuit!  tongue
All that book learning and theory and zero practical skill at anything. That's why you FAKE DETECTOR FINDS and FISH TROUT FARMS!! lol!
Your insecurity and constant efforts to seem superior by attempting to walk on others is just sad, or would be if not for your vindictive streak and enjoyment you get from it. Now you're just the village idiot that people poke with a stick now and again for fun.

Ps. I'm a better parent than you'll never be. Wink
Back to top Go down
doug

PI Discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: PI Discrimination   PI Discrimination EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 5:15 pm

PP you are a nobody lol! trying to be a somebody. A nobody who is at the mercy of landlords and whose only claim to fame is fathering kids to different woman.
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PI Discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: PI Discrimination   PI Discrimination EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 5:29 pm

I'm quite happy being the nobody I am.
A brainless nobody that regularly shows you up as the joke you are!
I have no wish to be famous, but I guess you've only ever done it once with one woman,(I can't imagine her going through it a second time..ughh) so it must seem a lot to you. Laughing
Back to top Go down
doug

PI Discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: PI Discrimination   PI Discrimination EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 5:32 pm

A nobody😢 who will never own their own home and will always be dependent on gov benefits! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Eddie Current

PI Discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: PI Discrimination   PI Discrimination EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 5:37 pm

doug wrote:

Uh huh.

Quote :
Poor old Woody and his cohorts have paid big money  for a patent that is prior art and is unenforceable!lol!
But its all academic as  his  GL system will never see the light of day and Woody Crying or Very sad  will  be tearing out the last of his hair when he tries the GL system over  very mineralized ground!

Uh huh. yawn

doug wrote:
Of course NO patent infringement was  proved and without going into specific its all alleged that their are some very serious issues arising from this matter that  if brought to the attention  of the presiding  judge would   imo warrant a further hearing in the Federal court and  could overturn the original outcome!

"imo" ...your opinion is most often malinformed.
Plus, nobody cares.

Doug, I know how desperately you want to be relevant, but you're just not. Keep trying, and keep repeating the same things over and over. It's how we know it's you.

Back to top Go down
doug

PI Discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: PI Discrimination   PI Discrimination EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 6:42 pm

PP a nobody who  has never done anything to benefit his fellow man  or fellow prospectors!  In contrast I have worked  in  a cancer research lab as a senior research  officer trying to improve the treatment outcomes  You will never own your own house or have anything of value.Just a bludger on  gov benefits!
ps    pp i never fish in trout farms unless i am helping new member of our fly club who have never had a trout on the end of their line. By the way PP have you ever done paternity tests on your kids? lol!
Back to top Go down
doug

PI Discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: PI Discrimination   PI Discrimination EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 6:54 pm

"
doug wrote:

Uh huh.

Quote :

Uh huh. yawn
doug wrote:
   Of course NO patent infringement was  proved and without going into specific its all alleged that their are some very serious issues arising from this matter that  if brought to the attention  of the presiding  judge would   imo warrant a further hearing in the Federal court and  could overturn the original outcome!"

Well everything i have said is true!  Prove otherwise  you wanker!   You even agree with me that  the Woody wanker patent is prior art or is this just you  lol! talking out of your anus yet again?
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PI Discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: PI Discrimination   PI Discrimination EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 7:13 pm

doug wrote:
PP a nobody who  has never done anything to benefit his fellow man  or fellow prospectors!  In contrast I have worked  in  a cancer research lab as a senior research  officer trying to improve the treatment outcomes  You will never own your own house or have anything of value.Just a bludger on  gov benefits!
ps    pp i never fish in trout farms unless i am helping new member of our fly club who have never had a trout on the end of their line. By the way PP have you ever done paternity tests on your kids? lol!

So you do fish in Trout farms then! scratch
Yes I know all the major institutes use "TERTIARY" qualified staff. Why would they waste their time on those who've spent years of study with specialty qualifications. You did a course..Big deal, and as cancer is still an issue...You failed so helped no-one. Embarassed  Razz

As for my fellow prospectors? I think you've mistaken me for Howard. Rolling Eyes What do I owe them?

I'll happily put a higher value on my kids and grandkids, and the joy of family you've  never known, over sitting alone at a computer in an empty house I own. Wink
Must be miserable being old bitter and alone, better you than me, I'll take my life over yours any day. Very Happy

Ps. I see Eddie has your number again.. Smile  Can always tell you're beaten when you start saying "prove it" and calling childish names.

Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PI Discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: PI Discrimination   PI Discrimination EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 7:31 pm

doug wrote:
Atleast he has kids you putrid little fkn nobody, a couple of old worm infested old greyhounds in a garden shed is all you have to refer to kids, you love bringing up peoples kids alot, id be worried about having you a 100 feet near kids imo.
My guess is you were touched up in your younger church days by one of MR PELLS associates 🤣🤣🤣🤣😍🤣🤣
No comments on aegpf fag forum for a couple days, yet here you are over here, cxnt your like a fukn old wart that will never dissappear 🤑😝🤪😜💩💩💩💩💩

Prickly Prospector likes this post

Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PI Discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: PI Discrimination   PI Discrimination EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 7:33 pm

doug wrote:
"
doug wrote:

Uh huh.

Quote :

Uh huh. yawn
doug wrote:
   Of course NO patent infringement was  proved and without going into specific its all alleged that their are some very serious issues arising from this matter that  if brought to the attention  of the presiding  judge would   imo warrant a further hearing in the Federal court and  could overturn the original outcome!"

Well everything i have said is true!  Prove otherwise  you wanker!   You even agree with me that  the Woody wanker patent is prior art or is this just you  lol! talking out of your anus yet again?
Who the fuk do you think you are lmfao
Fuk off back to your 2 person FAG forum MARSHAL POOFTA PARDEE ya two faced FLOG. XXOO

Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PI Discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: PI Discrimination   PI Discrimination EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 7:38 pm

doug wrote:
A nobody😢  who will never own their own home and will always be dependent on  gov benefits! Crying or Very sad
Pardee a flog of the whole prospecting and medical fraternity imo.
He owns an ass a floppum and some worm infested feral muts.
Plus he mollests FISH. 😂🤣😁🤑🤠🤠🤠
Back to top Go down
Eddie Current

PI Discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: PI Discrimination   PI Discrimination EmptyThu Mar 21, 2024 1:37 am

doug wrote:

After citing several patents that either have nothing to do with Woody's (like Minelab's 586, hahaha) or that don't actually predate Woody's, I'm supposed to believe that everything you say is true? yeah right. I don't answer to you and I have nothing to prove to you so I'll leave you to flail on. As I said, it's not about Woody's patent, it's all about your intense hatred for people and your need to belittle them so you feel better about yourself. It's what trumpitis does to people and you will likely die of it.

prove it Prove It PROVE IT PROVE IT... like a broken record.
yawn

Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PI Discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: PI Discrimination   PI Discrimination EmptyThu Mar 21, 2024 8:58 am

Yep ol dougie is certainly the resident TROLL here and everywhere, planetcare is one of its monikers 100%.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PI Discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Re: PI Discrimination   PI Discrimination Empty

Back to top Go down

PI Discrimination
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Just Detecting Aus :: Metal Detector Chat :: Personal Peeves-