Just Detecting Aus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for expressing your detecting highlights and lowlights with fellow detectorists of all levels of experience. Gaining any knowledge available.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

PI Discrimination

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eddie Current

PI Discrimination - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PI Discrimination   PI Discrimination - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2024 2:42 pm

Doug has fessed up on his forum, and cleverly locked the topic so no one can reply:

Doug wrote:
Woody has proved that he can't be trusted on two occasions. The first one resulted in him now being a  convicted felon. The second one  with the QED he was given resulted in his actions costing Howard tens of thousands of dollars and caused  serious effects on his mental health and physical health. Indeed its not to far fetched  imo to say that Woody's greedy actions may result in a shortening of Howard's life. As such I will  use all legal means at my disposal  to ensure that if  Woody and his  ultimate  ground loop detector system ever manages to overcome the plethora of  problems that he is presently unaware of, I will ensure the he and his partners  ultimate GL detector gets tied up in an expensive and long lasting bureaucratic nightmare.  Should he try to sue any other parties for allegedly  infringing  his patent I will send  2 patents to the defendants which  have priority dates  before the Woody patent.

So I was right, it's all about seething hatred for people. This time the target is Woody, but it's been others before him and I'm sure there will be more.

Having followed the drama for many many years, I know that Howard has a lot of bullet holes in his feet from shooting off before aiming. Remember how he used to insist that Minelab patents were unenforceable and he could do whatever he wanted? Then Minelab took him to school. I notice he's not the big talker he used to be. And let's not forget all the enemies Howard cultivated along the way. But let's blame Woody instead of the things said and done by Howard.

Copyright notice: The above quote is from Marshall Pardee on AEGPF. It is quoted here under fair use for the purpose of critique and discussion.

Prickly Prospector and DASENATOR 777 like this post

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: PI Discrimination   PI Discrimination - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2024 3:16 pm

It's not even his fight..It's also all hearsay and probably defamatory. Gotta blame somebody..
My guess is it was actually Doug who cost Howard the patent issues and probably the money. scratch
Neither one of them can admit fault or accept critique, both resort to personal insults and attacks.

Quite a team, but you know what they say about trying to teach old dogs Eddie.... Rolling Eyes Smile

edit: So Woody has done nothing to the Penis personally, he's just relying on what Howard told him.
Remember when you listened to Howard about the QED Penis? How did listening to Howard work out that time? lol!

DASENATOR 777 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://pricklygold.forumotion.com
Eddie Current

PostSubject: Re: PI Discrimination   PI Discrimination - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2024 4:16 pm

For years Doug simply accepted that Howard was right and the 100 other people were wrong and needed to be attacked. It seems that he has finally come to the realization that maybe those 100 people were not so wrong after all. But he still needs at least one scapegoat to smear and Woody is it. Probably one day Doug will find out that the whole Woody episode wasn't what he was told, either. Of course, no apologies will be offered to anyone, ever. Pure Doug.

Prickly Prospector and DASENATOR 777 like this post

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: PI Discrimination   PI Discrimination - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2024 4:32 pm

He doesn't like you posting on here Eddie!
He's opening special threads, saying nice things and giving you pet names in an effort to seduce you..

Doug said. "ps to other moron  at  PPs I have opened this thread so that u can make a fool of yourself again!!!"

I don't know how people resist his charm! lol!

Ps.Penis... If he has done nothing to you personally and nothing illegal that hasn't already been paid and served. It's nothing to do with you.
Why don't you get on your high horse to Howard about all those QED's out there that don't perform as advertised before you expect any sympathy towards Howard.
You've both made your beds and insist on continuing to sleep in them...

Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: PI Discrimination   PI Discrimination - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2024 6:18 pm

Can i post on agpoof please pardee you sad excuse for a person 100% 🙂🙃🙂🙃🙂
Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: PI Discrimination   PI Discrimination - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2024 8:33 pm

So woody ripped off some big wigs years ago good fkn on him i say, as for woody and bugs thats just hear say pardee, show us some evidence.
So woody is responsible for howards bad health, have you forgotten beattys story about howard and jimmy stewart alot worse in everyones opinion.
To have it out for someone thats done nothing to you at all is fkn phsycotic like ive said before and this just proves it further, your a fukn air thief pal.
Hopefully the devil comes for your bony old carcas ASAP.
Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: PI Discrimination   PI Discrimination - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2024 8:37 pm

Prickly Prospector wrote:
He doesn't like you posting on here Eddie!
He's opening special threads, saying nice things and giving you pet names in an effort to seduce you..

Doug said. "ps to other moron  at  PPs I have opened this thread so that u can make a fool of yourself again!!!"

I don't know how people resist his charm! lol!

Ps.Penis... If he has done nothing to you personally and nothing illegal that hasn't already been paid and served. It's nothing to do with you.
Why don't you get on your high horse to Howard about all those QED's out there that don't perform as advertised before you expect any sympathy towards Howard.
You've both made your beds and insist on continuing to sleep in them...
Because hes a TOTAL FKWIT Dave.... 🙈🙊☠💩💩

Prickly Prospector likes this post

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: PI Discrimination   PI Discrimination - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 8:39 pm

I see the penis is waiting for someone to offer an opinion on Gold Fools E1500 video so he can offer his.Rolling Eyes
It's the best demo of the E1500 ground handling abilities so far. I can't wait for a finds video with live dig in WA also.
Gold Fools have had some very nice finds and got some great vids.
What's funny is Mark was actually looking at buying the lightweight Q, for his missus Deb, prior to the release of the 6000.Wink

I'll take Mark's experienced prospecting opinion over the "couch conclusion" of a dried up old Penis any day. Smile

https://pricklygold.forumotion.com/t162-algoforce-in-wa

Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: PI Discrimination   PI Discrimination - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 pm

Anything to keep the kookoo nest floppy relevant Dave, he's views have dried up a lot last few days, at least the FRECKLE has stop posting over here.
He's a clownclownclownclownclown

Prickly Prospector likes this post

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: PI Discrimination   PI Discrimination - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 9:15 pm

Should see an influx of videos after this weekend.
Quite a few owners with big plans to take their new E1500 out for the Easter long weekend.

I know Rushy has vans and campers throughout the forest most years, can be hard to find a place around town, you have to travel further.
They always seem to leave some behind though.
As well as an influx for their annual easter festival.
Show and shine cars and trucks, vintage operating steam engines and tractors, as well as a largish market and stuff for the kids.
Locals will be pissed off if the roadworks aren't done by the weekend, as half the main street they use is being resurfaced and is closed.
Dropping the kids off and going for a swing while they spend money I haven't found yet. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PI Discrimination   PI Discrimination - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PI Discrimination
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Just Detecting Aus :: Metal Detector Chat :: Personal Peeves-