Just Detecting Aus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for expressing your detecting highlights and lowlights with fellow detectorists of all levels of experience. Gaining any knowledge available.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Marshall thinks he's God!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

Marshall thinks he's God!? Empty
PostSubject: Marshall thinks he's God!?   Marshall thinks he's God!? EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 3:55 pm

Two recently departed prospectors, were standing in line to enter the pearly gates, when one looked up in surprise.
"I'll be buggered" he said. "I didn't even know that wanker had passed, least of all made his way here!!"
"What are you going on about" said the other in mild annoyance, as he he was half way through his best nugget story.
"look up ahead, at the front of the line" said the first.."Isn't that the fake finds wanker from the AEGPF forum who thinks he knows all, and is a superior human?"
"sure looks like him" said the second, "that's not a head you forget" he chuckled..

A nearby angel, overhearing their conversation and confusion, came over to explain.
"gentlemen, fear not, that's not Marshall Pardee!" he exclaimed ..."That's just God thinking he is Marshall !!" Very Happy

DASENATOR 777 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://pricklygold.forumotion.com
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: Marshall thinks he's God!?   Marshall thinks he's God!? EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 7:08 am

Putrid Pardee wishes he was GOD.
Hes gonna need him pretty soon 🤣😂😅

Prickly Prospector likes this post

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: Marshall thinks he's God!?   Marshall thinks he's God!? EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 4:44 pm

scratch A Narcissistic Masochistic Penis!? lol!

masochist
/ˈmasəkɪst/
noun
a person who derives sexual gratification from their own pain or humiliation.

"Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental health condition in which people have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance. They need and seek too much attention and want people to admire them. People with this disorder may lack the ability to understand or care about the feelings of others.
Others often describe people with NPD as cocky, manipulative, selfish, patronizing, and demanding."

I don't know if you can be diagnosed with both...But it would explain a lot!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

DASENATOR 777 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://pricklygold.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marshall thinks he's God!?   Marshall thinks he's God!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Marshall thinks he's God!?
Page 1 of 1