Just Detecting Aus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for expressing your detecting highlights and lowlights with fellow detectorists of all levels of experience. Gaining any knowledge available.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The Talking Ass returns...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

The Talking Ass returns... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Talking Ass returns...   The Talking Ass returns... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 1:05 pm

Next you'll be saying I can't work on my own car, or use aftermarket ECMs and chips..Poor deluded Strawman lol!

DASENATOR 777 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://pricklygold.forumotion.com
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: The Talking Ass returns...   The Talking Ass returns... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 1:29 pm

Strawman says.. "Oh dear PP ::51:: thinks that the QED firmware can be cloned to another QED withoutthe consent of howard!!! "

lol! Yep that's exactly what I'm saying !!

It's my QED not Howard's anymore. Just like I can change my phone software without permission from Samsung, or my Computer parts and peripherals without permission from Lenova (IBM)..

What sort of a fu#ked up place would it be if we had to ask permission or seek approval from manufacturers every time you bought something.
You keep confusing me with an entity wishing to manufacture or profit... I'm just an individual, as are all QED owners.
And I can do what I like with it once purchased you moron!!

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: The Talking Ass returns...   The Talking Ass returns... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 1:47 pm

Poor deluded old fool , Are you saying that the extra pcb and other parts and functions added to the Modified 5000 by either Woody or Mick require no program or software changes??? Rolling Eyes

By all means Strawman, clarify how the 5000 automatically accepts the modifications!? scratch

edit: According to you and Howard it can't be done (QED)..So you should have no concerns. Wink

Back to top Go down
doug

PostSubject: Re: The Talking Ass returns...   The Talking Ass returns... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 3:07 pm

To the above  yes and prove otherwise! They may add their  own software in any additional  code to  MC  in their  own modules but they CANNOT access of codes in the  original   ML  MC or edit them or copy them!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: The Talking Ass returns...   The Talking Ass returns... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 3:38 pm

lol!
Whatever you say Strawman.

I have no need to learn or adjust the hexadecimal coding. As I said and agree with Howard it would be slow and timely..But it could be done..

If Howard is so confident, why is he sticking his hand out for royalties??scratch

"If someone wants to clone they can if they provide me with a small $ percentage for each unit sold."

And my reply to Howard is ... lol!  You'll be lucky to ever sell another QED and will not make one red cent from anything I do. Rolling Eyes Very Happy

You don't know what you are talking about Strawman...Go fake some more detector finds or something. tongue

Back to top Go down
doug

PostSubject: Re: The Talking Ass returns...   The Talking Ass returns... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 3:52 pm

Now prove me wrong about what i said in my last post! ie put or shut up! And you idiot lol! Mad howards patent has nothing to do with his QED circuit! Geez its getting boring shooting you down!
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: The Talking Ass returns...   The Talking Ass returns... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 3:56 pm

lol! I have nothing to prove to you Strawman! You fake detector finds!
You think you are right? Go ahead and sue. Oh wait, it has nothing to do with you, so F'Off little man. Razz

According to Howard/Bugwhiskers "The QED was developed to provide my fellow prospectors with a performance competitive detector at a realistic price."

But it's no longer performance competitive and hasn't been for years. Howard refused to listen, got on his high horse demonising all who questioned, until he ended up chasing his best advocates away.

Now he is stuck with a dealer who can't find colour, an unfinished detector with even more non operating functions, and lacking the performance to compete with a vlf.

When was the last colour posted on the QED official FB page?

His biggest error was listening to Strawman for so long. (or at all) He has no idea!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: The Talking Ass returns...   The Talking Ass returns... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 4:05 pm

doug wrote:
To the above  yes and prove otherwise! They may add their  own software in any additional  code to  MC  in their  own modules but they CANNOT access of codes in the  original   ML  MC or edit them or copy them!!!!!!

Just like your faked detector finds are copywrite?
The Talking Ass returns... - Page 2 Screen55
Oops..there it is! Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
doug

PostSubject: Re: The Talking Ass returns...   The Talking Ass returns... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 4:07 pm

"His biggest error was listening to Strawman for so long. (or at all) He has no idea!"
He did not listen to me or anyone else most times!!!!!!!!!!!
I had very, very little input into the QED other than spending a lot of time defending his patent!!

You are the one that has no idea of  electromagnetics  as applied to metal detectors or  the  em laws that determine things like depth. eg why a larger diam coil will detect  larger objects deeper than a smaller coil and you have the hide to run a metal detecting forum! lol!
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: The Talking Ass returns...   The Talking Ass returns... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 4:17 pm

doug wrote:
"His biggest error was listening to Strawman for so long. (or at all) He has no idea!"
He did not listen to me or anyone else most times!!!!!!!!!!!
I had very, very little input into the QED other than spending a lot of time defending his patent!!

You are the one that has no idea of  electromagnetics  as applied to metal detectors or  the  em laws that determine things like depth. eg why a larger diam coil will detect  larger objects deeper than a smaller coil and you have the hide to run a metal detecting forum! lol!

Whatever you say Strawman, Very Happy

And while I know more than you think..
Please show me where I have ever claimed that?

When was the last time you used a detector and found colour? Few days ago for me!
We aren't talking about fake finds either. Wink Razz

edit: You know how to read and copy links, that much I'll give you credit, but you don't swing a detector so your words lack experience. You read a book about horses and pretend to be a cowboy!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: The Talking Ass returns...   The Talking Ass returns... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 4:31 pm

lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!
No electronic knowledge whatsoever and he thinks he can give lessons and opinions by quoting others.

The impedance phase angle for any component is the phase shift between the voltage across that component and current through that component.
For a perfect resistor, the voltage drop and current are always in phase with each other, and so the impedance angle of a resistor is said to be 0°. For a perfect inductor, voltage drop always leads current by 90°, and so an inductor’s impedance phase angle is said to be +90°.

See Strawman anybody can write tech shit...But it won't tell anybody anything about what the detector is like on the ground. Rolling Eyes  Wink

Ps. I've forgotten more than you have time left on this rock to learn. Smile
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: The Talking Ass returns...   The Talking Ass returns... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 5:01 pm

doug wrote:

Nobody needs an in depth knowledge, as you prove daily, the knowledge is there for any to access when/if needed. All most people want to know has been covered already.

https://pricklygold.forumotion.com/t139-all-about-coils
https://pricklygold.forumotion.com/t133-what-are-timings
Back to top Go down
doug

PostSubject: Re: The Talking Ass returns...   The Talking Ass returns... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 5:05 pm

“No electronic knowledge whatsoever and he thinks he can give lessons and opinions by quoting others.
The impedance phase angle for any component is the phase shift between the voltage across that component and current through that component.
For a perfect resistor, the voltage drop and current are always in phase with each other, and so the impedance angle of a resistor is said to be 0°. For a perfect inductor, voltage drop always leads current by 90°, and so an inductor’s impedance phase angle is said to be +90°.“

But how does that apply to a conductive  buried object in the ground when interrogated by a time varying magnetic field?
What factors determine the resistive and reactive response  of a conductive  buried object in the ground when interrogated by a time varying magnetic field?
And how about you Mad  have a go at answering my coil question, i need another laugh!
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: The Talking Ass returns...   The Talking Ass returns... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 5:34 pm

lol! Who gives a shit!

I'm not running a forum on how to build a detector circuit, or an electronics for dummies like you.
I built alarm, phone and computer systems, I had an understanding of Tc through my Austel cabling, networking and electronics quals.
All which expired years ago as I had other priorities.

Nobody cares how smart you think you are or try to be. (not very) Razz
I can admit my weaknesses on different subjects, and say I don't know or I was wrong. Something you lack as a human being. Wink

You FAKE DETECTOR FINDS such is your insecurity about your own intelligence, you're a phony, a fraud and all can see it.
When in doubt, call other people stupid is your way. It's there post after post after post.

You are a nasty bitter angry old man with no real intelligence, my Hide as you call it is thick enough not to be bothered by your empty threats and name calling. And resilient enough to bite back and show you for the ignorant Jackass that you are. You see I know how smart I am, I have no need to prove it to anyone or try and make others look stupid to bolster an inflated ego as you do. Smile

But you keep posting your Strawman theories and I'll keep poking holes and blowing them down. Even howard has left you on your own because I was right, no matter how hard you try and change tact and subject. It's there for all to see.

Thanks for finally posting that link to Just Detecting Aus.Cool lol!
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: The Talking Ass returns...   The Talking Ass returns... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 5:43 pm

doug wrote:
"I had very, very little input into the QED other than spending a lot of time defending his patent!!

lol! So as well as electronics, your tertiary course in chemistry makes you a qualified patent lawyer. scratch

No wonder Howard had Patent issues!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
doug

PostSubject: Re: The Talking Ass returns...   The Talking Ass returns... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 5:44 pm

So you cant even  answer  some simple questions on detector electromagnetics and you Evil or Very Mad  "run " lol!  a detector forum!lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Why should i not be surprised!!! You should have been able to answer  them almost straight away!
Back to top Go down
doug

PostSubject: Re: The Talking Ass returns...   The Talking Ass returns... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 5:51 pm

"But you keep posting your Strawman theories and I'll keep poking holes and blowing them down."
Well have a go to try and explode my em "theories" as you describe them! I look forward to more laughs!!
You Mad are such an easy beat!
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: The Talking Ass returns...   The Talking Ass returns... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 6:01 pm

Poor Strawman, should I bow to your feeble requests, you would just come up with more as you have when I've correctly answered others.Rolling Eyes
I'm am not your pet to jump through hoops at your request. And your childish admonishments mean nothing to me.
You might say they are water off a Dewey Ducks back. Wink

You yourself are yet to explain your fake detector find claims as proof of your detecting skills in the field!? Rolling Eyes

So I am at ease with my knowledge and Gold finds regardless of what you say. I have (with other ex QED users) a 4000 plus membership FB page of like minded detectorists who post daily. Wink

When will you realise that the main purpose of this forum, outside of archiving FB content, is to show you up as the fake/fraud you are? Wink

A task I have achieved time and time again. lol!
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: The Talking Ass returns...   The Talking Ass returns... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 6:12 pm

I am so not worried about you Strawman, I allow you to post here uncensored and without admin approval!
Something you are too gutless to do!
You withhold posts on a regular basis, and those you do post, you research a reply first, or edit the posts they are referring to beforehand. Weak as piss!!

You're all hot air Strawman. lol!
Back to top Go down
doug

PostSubject: Re: The Talking Ass returns...   The Talking Ass returns... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 6:20 pm

"When will you realise that the main purpose of this forum, outside of archiving FB content, is to show you up as the fake/fraud you are?"
Well easy beat and liar you have failed miserably but keep trying!!!! Do your fb users know that you are such a dumb ass?
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: The Talking Ass returns...   The Talking Ass returns... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 6:25 pm

Very Happy those that ask my advice are happy, and those whose advice I seek are equally pleased.
The intelligence of my Ass, still exceeds that of you and yours that talks. lol!

edit: Being called a liar by someone who fakes his detector finds is hardly concerning. Smile
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: The Talking Ass returns...   The Talking Ass returns... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 6:41 pm

Hey Strawman...

Howard Rockey and bugwhiskers are one in the same, yet both are members accounting for 2 memberships?
I can only imagine how many other members are doubles or faked by you and triples or more!!

Like everything you do your forum is built on lies and deception. Wouldn't surprise me and others to learn your membership is 25 people repeated!! lol! afro

edit: Not to mention how many of your members are restricted or banned from posting, but still members so as not to diminish your membership count! scratch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: The Talking Ass returns...   The Talking Ass returns... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 7:06 pm

doug wrote:
Well easy beat and liar you have failed miserably but  keep trying!!!!  Do your fb users know that you are  such a dumb ass?

lol! The only easy beat you have Strawman, is when you're beating yourself! (A regular occurrence I'm sure, but an image I am loathe to entertain for fear of psychological damage.)affraid
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: The Talking Ass returns...   The Talking Ass returns... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2024 9:12 pm

Tis a joke how you disappear during Prime time ( most people online.) Almost as if you are avoiding the audience you sought during your comments.?!

What a shame you are unable to appear or comment while your peers are in audience!?

Poor Strawman. Should you have an independent source to back your claims, I will publicly declare my wrongs on both your forum and mine. But...Should your claims be false...I would expect you to acknowledge as such, and also apologise for your mistakes.!

Though indicators re your history show your disinclination to do so...Just makes you look the bigger Penis as far as I'm concerned.!
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: The Talking Ass returns...   The Talking Ass returns... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 12:50 pm

Wow Strawman..Looks like Eddie Current has your number.

You'll have to plagiarise some more info from the Geotech forum..
"Prove me wrong" hey Strawman..The onus is on you to prove what you say is right. Razz

"The basic BFO employs two radiofrequency (RF) oscillators which are tuned to very nearly the same frequency. The frequency of each oscillator is usually determined by an L-C resonant circuit, that is, an inductor and a capacitor. One is called the search oscillator and uses the search coil as its inductor; the other is called the reference oscillator and uses an internal inductor. The outputs of the two oscillators are fed into a mixer which produces a signal that contains the sum and difference frequency components (plus other intermodulation components)of the two input signals. "

Search and reference use different inductors Strawman. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Talking Ass returns...   The Talking Ass returns... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Talking Ass returns...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Just Detecting Aus :: Metal Detector Chat :: Personal Peeves-