Just Detecting Aus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for expressing your detecting highlights and lowlights with fellow detectorists of all levels of experience. Gaining any knowledge available.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The Talking Ass returns...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

The Talking Ass returns... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Talking Ass returns...   The Talking Ass returns... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 1:09 pm

Anybody can read the Geotech pdf Strawman.
Instead of pretending the knowledge is yours, why don't you provide the source you are quoting?? scratch Rolling Eyes
The Talking Ass returns... - Page 3 Screen56

DASENATOR 777 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://pricklygold.forumotion.com
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: The Talking Ass returns...   The Talking Ass returns... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 1:22 pm

The Talking Ass returns... - Page 3 Screen57

lol! Thief scratch But both you and Howard said it was impossible. lol!
And I'd love to see a judge prosecute for putting QED pic programs into QEDs Rolling Eyes Wink
By all means Howard is welcome to void my warranty, apart from that it's not illegal you moron.

ps. Howard doesn't even have "intimate knowledge" or the QED would have been fully functional a long time ago. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
C3PO

PostSubject: Re: The Talking Ass returns...   The Talking Ass returns... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 2:19 pm

I'm pretty sure if you gave an AI program a look at it, it would crack it, and come up with a decent new alternative for the QED. Smile

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: The Talking Ass returns...   The Talking Ass returns... - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 9:49 pm

lol! Getting back to the header..It seems the talking ASS is no more!!

Glad to see that you've at least come to your senses re that particular membership.

I will refrain from your talking ASS title as it would appear you do have a voice of your own.

I look forward to future verbal encounters, (however crude/lewd) as at least I know It's you and your thoughts, not some puppet talking ass. Wink cheers

Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: The Talking Ass returns...   The Talking Ass returns... - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 9:28 am

doug wrote:
Now  prove me wrong  about what i said in my last post! ie put  or shut up!  And  you idiot  lol!  Mad  howards  patent has nothing to do with  his QED circuit!  Geez  its getting boring shooting you down!
Well why dont you fk rite off back to your putrid floppum.
Talf about an attention seeking cokhead
clownclownclownclownclownclownclown

Prickly Prospector likes this post

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: The Talking Ass returns...   The Talking Ass returns... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 5:57 pm

Seems Larry is endeavoring to emulate the Penis and trying to flex offline!!
With the amount of posts you have on the Penis floppum that contain watermarked pics! I wouldn't judge.
I'd run faster before the Penis turns.... lol!

Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: The Talking Ass returns...   The Talking Ass returns... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 8:03 pm

Page views heading down on the poofs forum mate, what will be penises next big fake story line.
If he put up the true story how he fuked up AVOCA hed prob get the best views hes had, im spewing i helped that fukwit get that 350 record daily views, didnt take them all long to flea after we bolted though 🤣

Prickly Prospector likes this post

Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: The Talking Ass returns...   The Talking Ass returns... - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 7:56 pm

Poor old dirty ASS has no place to call home any more now hes left the agpoof floppum and marshal pardees communist ideaoligies.
Time to shoot that old ASS and put it in the cannery for pardees abused greyhounds.
😅🤣clownclown🥳🥳
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Talking Ass returns...   The Talking Ass returns... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Talking Ass returns...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Just Detecting Aus :: Metal Detector Chat :: Personal Peeves-