Just Detecting Aus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for expressing your detecting highlights and lowlights with fellow detectorists of all levels of experience. Gaining any knowledge available.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

LOL...Here we go...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

LOL...Here we go... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 9:17 am

DASENATOR 777 wrote:
Qed complaints line must have exploded over the last months lmao.
No more goldman it seems done the bolt finaly like the rest of us.
I dont even let that flog strawmans comments register any more, as anything detector related hes a simpleton, and has the hide to belittle woody who would run rings around strawman with a soldering iron.
Strawman your new moniker insread of your woudy rubbish should be, doug the detectorless degenerate that steals everyones youtube videos to keep his floppum relevant somewhat.
Your a joke strawman, i now hope your poor mrs is finaly enjoying herself with a better person up in heaven.
Better get use to this strawman as this is just the beginning lmfao.

It seems someone thinks it's ok to question parenting and threaten and/or call child protection, or question another's child's possible sexual orientation. (Halfy)
But it's offensive to wish someone a better life now they've moved on!?scratch
I saw your post Strawman...Go ahead.Very Happy

Ps. Must be really offended if you felt the need to broadcast it on another forum word uncensored under a bold new banner, but haven't complained to admin here.
Actually a harmless opinion compared to the posters usual colourful language. Razz

DASENATOR 777 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://pricklygold.forumotion.com
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 9:37 am

Mr Offended on AEGPFakers.

I will happily accept any complaints to agencies you make, knowing I have nothing to fear.
The fact you continually state publicly your willingness to attempt harm on my family through family services, simply because you don't like adverse commentary, says more about you.Twisted Evil
Everything said here is public free speech and opinion, open for all to see. Very Happy

Any action you take against me personally or my forum will see your forum opened like a can of worms.
Something I know you fear. Razz

Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 3:13 pm

Il tell ya this STRAWMAN, i am never changing or removing my post as its all true and my opinion only, so you know what you can suck ay lmao.
As for ringing dhs on Daves family, just proves what a little tiny STRAWMAN you are, this is what a helpless person with NO kids would do as you CANT comprehend any ramification.
Maybe people should start purting in written comolaints to rspca about how you treat your animals, anyone can make up stories STRAWY.
AStrying to distance yourself anything Qed is a roll on the floor laughing moment, your hooked to the qed for the rest of your annoying dismal life matey. You would have to distance yoursellf by deleting 3/4 of your putrid floppum, go for it doggie, im sure halfie and groundrush have hundreds of screenshots over the years.
THIS CHOICE TESTING IS JUST THE FIRST DOCUMENTED STEP BEFORE ANY CLASS ACTIONS agInt AEGPF and INTERFACTION PTY LTD.
Hey STRAWY how are you gonna delete all your 10 years of posting anything qed on all forums ????,
As your BANNED from all good gold forums, it will be impossible to delete any ever, like i said your tied to the Qed till the devil comes knocking for your hapless soul.
Enjoy your thursday STRAWY.
All posts are of my opinion only.
Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 3:20 pm

Prickly Prospector wrote:
DASENATOR 777 wrote:
No more goldman it seems done the bolt finaly like the rest of us.
I dont even let that flog strawmans comments register any more, as anything detector related hes a simpleton, and has the hide to belittle woody who would run rings around strawman with a soldering iron.
Strawman your new moniker insread of your woudy rubbish should be, doug the detectorless degenerate that steals everyones youtube videos to keep his floppum relevant somewhat.
Your a joke strawman, i now hope your poor mrs is finaly enjoying herself with a better person up in heaven.
Better get use to this strawman as this is just the beginning lmfao.

It seems someone thinks it's ok to question parenting and threaten and/or call child protection, or question another's child's possible sexual orientation. (Halfy)
But it's offensive to wish someone a better life now they've moved on!?scratch
I saw your post Strawman...Go ahead.Very Happy

Ps. Must be really offended if you felt the need to broadcast it on another forum word uncensored under a bold new banner, but haven't complained to admin here.
Actually a harmless opinion compared to the posters usual colourful language. Razz
Did the job didnt it, i dont regret writing that sentence one bit Dave as its true in my opinion.
Id like to think my widow would be up there partying every friday and sat night lol.
Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 4:30 pm

If you even call anyone on me like you did to daves family dudley, guarenteed some agency a different one every day will be knocking on your door for something.
As howard and larry have both vented serios stuff about you the last say 2 odd years, ive got a nice old looking database here to use and refer..
Play silly games get silly outcomes.
Still my opinion too.
Im not calling you strawman no more your not a man at all calling dhs ya flog.
As far as im concerned your now mr STRAW IT.
Ejoy your thursday Douggie lmfao.
Back to top Go down
doug

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 4:46 pm

"If you even call anyone on me like you did to daves family dudley, guarenteed some agency a different one every day will be knocking on your door for something"
I did nothing to daves family you illiterate maggot!
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 5:17 pm

doug wrote:
I did nothing  to daves family you illiterate maggot!

And yet you publicly threaten to call DHS last year, and surprise they get an anonymous call.. scratch

Little did you realise as a single dad, with a disabled child, I work hand in hand with Family Services. Wink

Back to top Go down
doug

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 5:27 pm

"And yet you publicly threaten to call DHS last year, and surprise they get an anonymous call..

Little did you realise as a single dad, with a disabled child, I work hand in hand with Family Services"

Well i guess their must are other people that are concerned about your mental state! Mad
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 5:30 pm

Sure Strawman... So where's the jumping up and down calling me a liar? scratch

Ps. Be careful, someone might take offence at being called your silly names.
(pretty sure all maggots are illiterate, so just maggot would have sufficed.)
And if that's your opinion... How will he read your post?? scratch lol!

Back to top Go down
doug

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 5:43 pm

I just question whether you are a fit and proper person to run a forum or be a parent. Some very worrying signs! Fancy posting and then saying you were drunk at the time! Not very smart in view of your domestic situation!
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 5:59 pm

doug wrote:
I just question whether you are a fit and proper person to run a forum or be a parent. Some very worrying signs! Fancy posting and  then  saying  you were drunk at the time! Not very smart in view of your domestic situation!

Not that it's any of your business, I'm entitled to relax and blow off steam. And better at home than down the pub.
As for my "domestic situation" as you call it, my daughter's disability is physical, not mental, and she is almost an adult.
My other daughter is of similar age. Both competent sitters for my preteen boys. Razz Wink

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 6:16 pm

Thankyou though, for not denying your actions, and justifying everything I say about, and feel towards you Strawman.
Your inability to see the damage caused by dicks such as yourself to the children, who when taken away once, struggle to feel safe in their own homes, and the ongoing social issues they incur, justifies everything I'm doing to call you out for the lowlife you are. Exclamation

When you don't like the comments of others, you call outside agencies and think that makes you look smart.
In reality it shows what a weak minded, thin skinned, faking troll you really are. Razz Rolling Eyes alien
Not happy at all to receive, what you give to others so freely and abusively.. condescension.
You'd need to climb a high tower to look down on anything! lol!

Back to top Go down
doug

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 6:38 pm

"-----Thank you though, for not denying your actions" I did not contact child protection or family services with regard to your "family"! I have better things to do with my time!
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 7:23 pm

Once again you post freely while I wait!

If you're going to allow Howard to quote me and talk his crap, allow me the opportunity of reply in a reasonable time.
Your own page plus comments here show you are online and just being a dick.

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 7:33 pm

doug wrote:
"-----Thank you though, for not denying your actions" I did not contact child protection or family services with regard to  your  "family"!  I have better things to do with my time!

Sure...

And you found that gold with a VLF detector a long time ago... Rolling Eyes lol!

Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 10:52 pm

DASENATOR 777 wrote:
No more goldman it seems done the bolt finaly like the rest of us..

If only..You got me excited so I checked.

Alas, he was running chat again on the QED page last night.
Where else could he go to be called an expert without showing any expertise? scratch

In saying that, apparently the QED is once again functional and ready for testing with tracking.
Apparently delays are being caused now by Howard posting on some forum and getting too upset with replies to work!? Rolling Eyes Wink

Seems you're still having an influence Reg whether Howard likes to admit it or not. lol!

Havnt been on the fb group since catflaps banned me.
I bet stuff all gold is being found, not like when we were posting.
Prospecting australia forum, last qed post over 12 months ago.
Its just karma now biting certain people on the ass.
Still just my opinion only.
Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 10:59 pm

doug wrote:
"If you even call anyone on me like you did to daves family dudley, guarenteed some agency a different one every day will be knocking on your door for something"
I did nothing  to daves family you illiterate maggot!
Piss off back to your mut pit you decrepid putrid little gnome, just remember douglas your tied to that qed diaster for life.
Plenty of posts of you telling qed user there stupid and cant set up properly you know the same drivel catflaps spews.
So have a great day decrepid little gnome mwah mwah
Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 11:02 pm

doug wrote:
"And yet you publicly threaten to call DHS last year, and surprise they get an anonymous call..

Little did you realise as a single dad, with a disabled child, I work hand in hand with Family Services"

Well i guess their must are other people that are concerned about your mental state! Mad
probably one of your other filthy identities you use or your other personalities you have.
What a sad little irrelevent old gnome.
Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 11:04 pm

doug wrote:
I just question whether you are a fit and proper person to run a forum or be a parent. Some very worrying signs! Fancy posting and  then  saying  you were drunk at the time! Not very smart in view of your domestic situation!
go away dikhead
Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 11:08 pm

Thankyou though, for not denying your actions, and justifying everything I say about, and feel towards you Strawman.
Your inability to see the damage caused by dicks such as yourself to the children, who when taken away once,  struggle to feel safe in their own homes, and the ongoing social issues they incur, justifies everything I'm doing to call you out for the lowlife you are. Exclamation

When you don't like the comments of others, you call outside agencies and think that makes you look smart.
In reality it shows what a weak minded, thin skinned, faking troll you really are.  Razz  Rolling Eyes  alien
Not happy at all to receive, what you give to others so freely and abusively.. condescension.
You'd need to climb a high tower to look down on anything! lol!

Onya Dave the truth hurts certain little individuals 100%
Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 7:29 am

I find the funniest part of it all, is that D now trying to run defence and kick the cat to the curb.
Aegpf and D are tied to the qed for life. How many times over the yrs has D said the crumpet was as good as a 5000, now walking it back saying a single cnanell pi is no match for mps.
Well slap me stupid little gnome so your now say a 5000 is better than a qed, well which is it ??? Make up your mind it cant be both.
Any class actions againt the qed will include aegpf, as until 3 months ago you were the only dedicated qed forum, il dam make sure of it. xxoo

Prickly Prospector likes this post

Back to top Go down
doug

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 2:17 pm

"Any class actions againt the qed will include aegpf, as until 3 months ago you were the only dedicated qed forum, il dam make sure of it."
You idiotic  maggot! You forget all your posts at aegpf endorsing the qed and attacking reg wilson!
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 3:10 pm

Like peas in a Pod are Catflap and the Strawman.

Throwing personal insults and innuendo around like candy at Halloween, except every piece has a razor blade in it.
I thought the ASS had crawled out of the gutter, only to see his next comments drag him back down in the smut. Rolling Eyes

I'm sure the Strawman is overjoyed at his "views" at the moment.
All achieved withour his contribution. Razz

Ps. Reg is a member here and a big boy who can speak for himself. Wink

Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 4:06 pm

Howard Rockey you are a dead set lier you fruitloop.
I clearly remember james and reg voicing concerns to you on one of the fb group posts, you cracked a catpoop and banned reg after 4 or 5 messages re pl4 prformance, fact is at this stage he was still a qed dealer, you sacked him a week later FACTS, lots were in the group that night, scott anderson, dave dewey, dave gay, mark opie brett salau and others all can atest to this.
James left on his own accord still remember his post should still be thier, he stated he was discontiuing and ties with anything qed to focus on other things, FACT.
When the hell are you going to tell the truth Howard.
Gnome your tied to the qed no matter how much you backstdoke it lmao.
Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 4:11 pm

Any class actions againt the qed will include aegpf, as until 3 months ago you were the only dedicated qed forum, il dam make sure of it."
You idiotic  maggot! You forget all your posts at aegpf endorsing the qed and attacking reg wilson!

You silly old bent over tranny hirer, i can sling names to gnome.
Things is freckles i didnt make or invent qed, nor was i ever a dealer, i was just a lied to and decieived qed user like the rest of them.
Do i own a dedicated qed forum like yourself, nope not ever shingle dick.
So come back again Pell lover with something of credence.
Little gnome flog doggy from aegpf.
Class action includes interfaction and aegpf.
If you wernt worried maggot you wouldnt comment lmfao xxxxxooooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

LOL...Here we go...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Just Detecting Aus :: Metal Detector Chat :: Personal Peeves-