Just Detecting Aus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for expressing your detecting highlights and lowlights with fellow detectorists of all levels of experience. Gaining any knowledge available.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

LOL...Here we go...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
doug

LOL...Here we go... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 5:34 pm

I have dozens of sc you piece of human garbage of you praising the qed and even suggesting improvements. So any case you mount would be laughed out of court and because you are functionally illiterate and an idiot it would not even be understood or make any sense!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 5:49 pm

Praise as an owner is different to running a dedicated QED FORUM for over 10 years, ive posted on all forums praising the QED dopeless..... so f en what lmfao.
Untill the pl4 was released and all the complaints came flooding in, tried to get pop goes the weazil to rectify things then got barred from fb page.
So nice try gnome, still havnt answered why for over 10 yrs you were saying a single chanell pi is as good as an mps machine, but for some reason youve now flipped.
Think reg and james are back on agpoof regulary your trippin, theyre only there to kick crap out of your kitty mate.
lmao.
What was your moniker for years, sure i have it
Screenshot, aegpf is the only l place for all things qed, you can ask the inventer any question, something like that, soon as i find it il post a copy of it.
You only got the sniffles with catflaps when he started the fb group and you were getting only 3 posts a day, enjoy it while that lasts be back to normal in a week.
You will never be able to distance your putrid body from what WAS the qed.

Prickly Prospector likes this post

Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 5:51 pm

Yep all my posts are reposted a halfies to excrament biter xxoo
Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 4:42 pm

I see the gnomes views over at agpoof are dropping off at an alarming rate, in the 120s over weekend, now into 60s today lmfao, back to teens when reg and jrb leave the kook fest forum, what rubbish with dudley and his pet ass come up with next.
Ya da man dudley gnome lmao.
Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 4:45 pm

Hey gnome figured out which is better YET, a single chanell or mps you kook lol.
Be very careful when answering dudley.......
alot depends on it .....
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 7:06 am

I see someone is still believing Bugs about coin tests at factory reset.

I did mention this to Mylab, but seems doug has censored again!!??
Factory reset is where bugs starts all his adjustments from.
So testing machines in FR won't show up differences.
You have to move away from factory settings to pick up gain, threshold and or timing changes.

That's why Howard likes the FR testing to prove machines are the same.
Because at FR they basically are. Very Happy

REG WILSON likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://pricklygold.forumotion.com
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 9:54 am

I see the "expert"(Stawman) has put his 2 bob in (if it's worth that much for his "couch conclusions!) Wink

Air tests are an indicator only and give little idea as to how a machine will perform in the field.
What the Q and Howard need is proper buried targets in a test bed to give more consistent results.
I started doing this for Howard but had all efforts and results thrown out the window upon Goldman's return from WA a couple of years back. It seems Brian has to have all testing done by or approved by him. (another "expert".) Rolling Eyes

Air testing a QED in FR is doubly pointless, because any modifications to settings won't show in FR settings.

Best testing is field testing, which is I believe also the general consensus by those that actually swing a detector. Very Happy

Ps. Tubs and bags of dirt, coins?! If you're looking for gold in the ground, test with gold in the ground! Laughing
Pps. And you need to look up what class action means Dippy!

Last edited by Prickly Prospector on Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total

DASENATOR 777 likes this post

Back to top Go down
doug

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 9:55 am

D777 you need a class action in literacy and comprehension!lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 10:19 am

lol! And you need a lesson about your hypocrisy Strawman!

What a (detector gold finds) fake and wannabe you are. Razz

I know what I posted, as I get sick of waiting hours for your approvals, only to have it show up after conversation has moved on if it shows up at all. (pathetic)

Was fun watching you try and pull your head in while Reg and James were putting Howard back in his box.
Even funnier watching you turn on Howard in an effort to ingratiate yourself. Very Happy
What a suck up. Rolling Eyes lol!

Back to top Go down
doug

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 11:52 am

d777 you forget all the posts on my forum and finders and on social media where you have praised Howard and the QED and attacked those that had opposing views! So much for a class action by you, the only class action you would go to is the illiterate dunces class!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
doug

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 11:58 am

"I know what I posted, as I get sick of waiting hours for your approvals, only to have it show up after conversation has moved on if it shows up at all. (pathetic)"

Well i don't spend all day monitoring the forum and I do allow guests to post links unlike this forum! Their is as simple solution to overcome the delay in posting- become a member.
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 12:40 pm

doug wrote:
Well i don't spend all day  monitoring the forum and I do allow guests to post links unlike this forum! Their is as simple solution  to overcome the delay in posting- become a member.

That's why you have moderators isn't it? Or wait until it's posted before moderating. scratch

I have no interest in joining a forum who's hypocritical Admin FAKES IT"S DETECTOR FINDS and has to pre read and approve every guest post. Been there done that, stick it up your talking ASS! Razz Wink

Back to top Go down
doug

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 1:00 pm

I also allow guests to post attachments and images which this forum does not! If i allowed to guests to post without moderation then like this one they would not be able to post links or attachments or images. The fact is that this "forum" gets most of its activity from aegpf!!! Very Happy I have already got nearly as many posts in the last 2 months on my forum as this one over the whole time its existed!!!
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 1:22 pm

doug wrote:
I also allow guests to post attachments and images which this forum does not! If i allowed to guests to post without moderation then like this one they would not be able to post links or attachments  or images. The fact is that this  "forum" gets most of its activity from  aegpf!!! Very Happy  I have already got  nearly as many posts in the last 2 months  on my forum as this one over the whole time  its existed!!!

You don't allow anything without approval..Dictator.

This forum get's none of it's content from you you wanker. You wish.
Just some amusement for me in the Boxing ring, which generates views for you tossbag. lol!

I don't count how many views here,(or anywhere else) it's a secondary outlet, not the meaning of my life. Wink
I'm not so insecure I need to post FAKE DETECTOR FINDS as a means of trying to prove knowledge either. tongue

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 1:26 pm

Another 20 odd members in Feb...Just keeps growing hey Strawman!? lol!

LOL...Here we go... - Page 3 Screen72

Back to top Go down
doug

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 1:32 pm

"This forum get's none of it's content from you you wanker. You wish."
Of course it does! look at all the posts you take from aegpf! Without aegpf forum you would have very little to post or comment on! Even with aegpf help you still don,t have a 1000 posts:lol!: and only 17 members!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 1:43 pm

Once again you show how ignorant and narrow minded you are Strawman.

I have over 4300 members who post or ask for most of the detecting content here. Which I regularly source myself from other forums I follow or am a member of.

Forums are a great source of info and an easy way to store it, but are a thing of the past when it comes to communicating with other users, and is utilised by a small minority.
Forum members and views are strictly your thing and not why this forum exists. Rolling Eyes
This forum does exactly what it's supposed to and reaches it's target audience with precision. tongue Wink

Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 2:14 pm

doug wrote:
d777  you forget all the posts on  my forum and finders and  on social media where you have praised Howard and the  QED and  attacked those that had opposing views!   So  much for a class action by  you, the only class action you would  go to is the  illiterate dunces class!!! lol!

Mr putrid gnome go fuk your ASS.
Mr irrelevant get back down your hole.
See your views dropping off already lmfao.
I posted my views on all forums dikhead, you own and promoted your one stop forum for all things qed, you couldnt even use your proper name on any forum, Mr planetcare, dogslovingu ECT ECT.
You keep bringing up this class action, you mush be shittin you little gnome draws lmao.
Back to your mut pen little gnome xxoo

Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 2:19 pm

doug wrote:
Of course  it does! look at all the posts you take  from aegpf!  Without aegpf forum you would have very little to post or comment on!  Even with aegpf help you still don,t have a 1000 posts:lol!:  and only 17 members!! lol!
No one here uses your pathetic posts from AGPOOF only for a quote maybe, why the fuk are you here ya dog mollestor, there's something to complain about flog lmao.
Piss of back to your only member Larry the ass.
Daves forum shits all over your spew pit of a forum.
xxxooo

Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 2:23 pm

doug wrote:
Of course  it does! look at all the posts you take  from aegpf!  Without aegpf forum you would have very little to post or comment on!  Even with aegpf help you still don,t have a 1000 posts:lol!:  and only 17 members!! lol!
You've never had 1000 posts a day ya lying little flog.
Most you've had was 350, and that's all the people I bought over from FB group, soon as I left they followed fwit lmfao.
You will never see anything close to 350 ever again.
Ya numbers are dropping off daily ya pell lover.
F OFF FLOG.
Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 2:25 pm

doug wrote:
I also allow guests to post attachments and images which this forum does not! If i allowed to guests to post without moderation then like this one they would not be able to post links or attachments  or images. The fact is that this  "forum" gets most of its activity from  aegpf!!! Very Happy  I have already got  nearly as many posts in the last 2 months  on my forum as this one over the whole time  its existed!!!

Your just a putrid little bent back dictator FACT
Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 2:26 pm

doug wrote:
D777  you need a class action in literacy and comprehension!lol! lol! lol!  
You need a soul cnt
Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 2:28 pm

This fuker is delirious Dave 😀😃😄

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 2:29 pm

DASENATOR 777 wrote:
doug wrote:

Your just a putrid little bent back dictator FACT

Everything on this forum is open to public view, I need no pledge of fealty or promise to serve and obey that your membership requires.
All detecting info is free for those who care to look. I have nothing to hide.

How about you Strawman?? scratch Razz Razz Razz Razz

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2024 2:31 pm

DASENATOR 777 wrote:
doug wrote:
D777  you need a class action in literacy and comprehension!lol! lol! lol!  
You need a soul cnt

Why would he need a soul count? He's got the one required!

Was that a test you failed? alien lol!

Ps. Yes I know what he meant.. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

LOL...Here we go...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum