Just Detecting Aus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum for expressing your detecting highlights and lowlights with fellow detectorists of all levels of experience. Gaining any knowledge available.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

LOL...Here we go...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

LOL...Here we go... Empty
PostSubject: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pm

Strawman says ""------Yeah from the research Ive been doing, especially among the full time gold hunting Aussies Mick puts out a better product' "

Rolling Eyes Nobody said any different, seen some great finds with modified machines, but the end product costs more above a GP (if you don't have a machine or coils ) and will always be second hand. Not to mention weight and learning curve if you've never used one.
(That's right..you never have. Rolling Eyes )

As for your opinion Strawman.......pffff!!!
Like many others..I'd rather hear from those who detect and don't FAKE FINDS.. Rolling Eyes tongue Wink

edit: Remember this from a Woody modified 4500 a few years ago....

I got nothing against modded machines. Just another available tool.
And I'm pretty sure the E1500 was not designed for the "full time gold hunter" anyway. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://pricklygold.forumotion.com
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 4:21 pm

I wasn't going to mention it... Especially when I couldn't stop laughing and type. Wink

But it's been how long since the E1500 release Question

And it's now you decide to mention features Question Where you been Question

Plain for all to see... lol!
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 6:21 pm

lol! Well done Strawman lol!

Looks very similar to something I posted an hour or so earlier. scratch

https://pricklygold.forumotion.com/t148-had-forgotten-about-thes-videos

lol!  The hide of me hosting a forum that you have to get info from!! lol!

Strawman..."Information provider extraordinaire" indeed..?! Rolling Eyes Wink
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 6:47 pm

Howard won't be happy with you either Strawman...
Letting this one through!
Or posting it yourself as an anonymous guest! scratch

Ps. Funny that guest got through quicker than anything I've posted.! tongue Wink

edit: Hey Bugwhiskers... Ever notice how Marshall comments as his guest name ???? An easy tell!! Rolling Eyes Wink

You really are a predictable moron Strawman imo. (and that of most I speak to Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 6:57 pm

Don't know why he sticks by you, and I haven't an ill word against him... scratch

But where would you be without Geoff? Wink
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... EmptyMon Feb 19, 2024 8:54 am

Poor Strawman..

Is that the way it's going to be from here on with the E1500 is it?
You constantly highlighting every negative sounding comment or experience you can google?!

If you bother to read the entire thread, you would have seen the poster was relatively new, and was using the 2 most automated gold machines to date. (Monster and SDC)
Expecting to get your head around and become competent with a new machine, with many more functions but less automation, is a high expectation indeed. In such a short time frame anyway.

He wouldn't have gotten the flexibility he required with another small gold detector anyway.
He freely admits it just wasn't right for him.

I'm still waiting on some reviews from those with a few more hours on it.
The ones coming in to date on FB are quite positive.
As opposed to your "couch conclusions". Rolling Eyes

Perhaps you should pull your old machine out of the cupboard...And search for some UXOs.. lol!

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... EmptyMon Feb 19, 2024 2:03 pm

So I'm unbanned Strawman? lol!

No thanks, I'd rather just do what I do here, than put up with your control freak delays and censorship. tongue

Ps. The most recent groundloop link to DP. Is old news, (you'll see my comment at number 2) and was clarified by Reg last week. Rolling Eyes Wink
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... EmptyMon Feb 19, 2024 5:12 pm

"QED nundle nuggets"

Well done to Shane and his Q PL4 finds,( I'm aware..lol) I wonder if he's updated. Very Happy  scratch

And well done to you Strawman for posting a link (or trying to) to a private group and post. Exclamation  Razz  Rolling Eyes

Ps. No weight posted . (Still a great Job by Shane. Cool )
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... EmptyMon Feb 19, 2024 6:19 pm

If Shane's PL4 is pre capacitor...

It could be a good example to clone other PL4s....Hmmmmm scratch Smile
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Alchohol made me do it!   LOL...Here we go... EmptyTue Feb 20, 2024 3:13 pm

Very Happy  Ok, you hooked me I looked.. Rolling Eyes (Muscat McWilliams)

So tell me Strawman... Why?

"This IMO is the sort of detector we need for large, high conductivity nuggets?"

Why should I waste my time (in your opinion) on these videos?scratch

Seems no more practical than Woody's Ground Loop. (yes or whoevers loop thingy.) Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ancient history

PostSubject: 1980s?   LOL...Here we go... EmptySat Feb 24, 2024 8:02 am

1980s has all the  Answers? A big coil with wheels
What sort of Goldfields would dud be wheeling this around in?
I guess it's been so long for dud he hasn't noticed all the trees and growth.
Not surprised if his knowledge is all gained online in front of a screen.
Back to top Go down
Dave68

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... EmptySat Feb 24, 2024 1:14 pm

Aegpfake is off the reservation. This is what Strawman thinks detecting needs for big gold.
A device on wheels that can find pipes and drums.
A bimbo gardening.
And a USA VLF review

No signs of colour.
I think Strawman has finally gone over the edge to fully senile with a hint of dementia that's growing daily. 🤔😆
Back to top Go down
Dave68

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... EmptySat Feb 24, 2024 11:11 pm

Hey Bugwhiskers.
Goldman, as he likes to call himself can't find gold no matter how good you claim his test bed results.
Goldman is a QED dealer and bias also.
The poster of the video in question was a regular finds contributor and Q advocate until upgrades killed performance, and as always when notified, YOU blamed the user instead of admitting your upgrades sucked. When you were asked to reverse the problem, you couldn't, and offered further upgrades instead.

Just another that you've burned 🔥 and now trying to shove under the bus.

As for you Strawman, for once you are almost right. The proviso being that all upgraded machines are faulty. 😆
Back to top Go down
Dave68

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 11:22 pm

Cease and desist?
Strawman you're so full of it. 😆

You go right ahead.
Bugwhiskers already knows there's nothing can be done.
Had you bothered to read.
No code change and being used in the machine it was designed for. Very Happy
I am allowed to make repairs to any device I own!
Should other owners decide to do the same thing, it's their choice also.
No charge, no profit, no problems. 👍
Just like I can change my engine or computer internals or OS.
Do you really think your pissy scare tactics are a concern?
Perhaps I should send an email to choice magazine regarding the QED and its inability to perform as advertised. Or the advertised functions that don't work? Or the inconsistency between machines! Or Bugwhiskers lies about being able to remove upgrades if you don't like them.🤔
Bring it on Strawman!!😆
I'd love to counter, I could use the cash. Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dave68

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 11:35 pm

By the way Strawman..(you have no idea 😉)
After the crap Mark got from Bugwhiskers in trying to sort the issue when he was still using the QED,  which I can assure you he no longer does, Howard would be lucky if he answered a call , and if he did, wouldn't be him being straightened out.😉
But go ahead,  I know Mark and could use a giggle 😃
Back to top Go down
Dave68

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 11:53 pm

Probably dry solder joints again hey Bugwhiskers?!
No easier to blame the user and call them idiots for not checking the obvious! (Despite them being the more experienced  of your users)
Trouble is it's not 1 machine as you know.
So pretending this is a one off, just highlights your dismissal of that which you know is a much bigger issue, and why users are buying other machines .
E1500 has already had 2 software improvements that were user feedback because they listened and didn't blame the user.
You have users who can't detect because of Q faults you said would be sorted , you guessed it, with the next update. That was over 18 months ago!
Your dipshit tester doesn't detect or find colour in Vic,  so how can he be trusted? Just because he can GB?
Seems you're just as big an idiot as Strawman. 😉😃
Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Pl3   LOL...Here we go... EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 12:25 am

My pl3 hasnt had the upgrade still pl3 software, i wasnt that silly, i had a shit pl4 no need to upgrade my pl3.
Let us know if you want me to send my control box over to ya buudy no probs, happy to help out...

Prickly Prospector likes this post

Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 9:35 am

Howard its about time that you realized that the customer is always right!! So stop blaming them for QED,s that are not performing to their full potential. So just sort this guy and others out!
doug ::419::

LOOKS LIKE MR CATFLAPS IS IN TROUBLE LMFAO.
HAS THE STRAWMAN REALISED HIS SITE MITE COME UNDER FIRE IF ANY QED OWNERS COMPLAINED ABOUT THE PROMISED NON WORKING TRACKING BUTTON.
AEGPF WAS THE QED SITE FOR YEARS AND YEARS, SOON AS A FEW WARRANTY CLAIMS ARE MENTIONED THE STRAWMAN GOES A RUNNIN LMAO

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... EmptyMon Feb 26, 2024 12:25 pm

Very good Strawman, if only you understood what you're posting 😉

I'm not using 3rd party software though am I?
So feel free to keep researching and wasting your time.
You've got no idea.😉😆
Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 12:46 am

Poor Howard/Bugwhiskers...To Doug said "Doug, are you still a member of the QED Facebook page ?
If you are, pop in and have a look. While there please find all these performance complaints that you speak of."
Of course Doug (Strawman the coward) doesn't use his real name or Howard would know!

I'll leave you a challenge also Strawman....Where have all those who've found colour with the QED gone?

And How many complaints has Howard received personally (not on the FB page) by those who thought they were trying to help with their feedback, and not wishing to cause alarm to all owners. Only to be called stupid or in league with Reg or in my case Toxic to anyone who would listen!

With the E1500 out, even NoGoldman will be looking to make his dollar elsewhere soon. With no gold finds or QED sales, and him being a NF sales agent (from his house for extra Q bucks)..He'll jump the sinking ship soon too, and sell coils for the E1500. (probably got one next to his 6000!)

You have made the QED a hot and poisonous potato that doesn't work, and no one wants to touch, while burning every bridge on your way to nowhere.  Rolling Eyes  Razz  Very Happy

edit: Quote from Bugs "For starters. Do you remember sending me a message "I suggest you continue to supply for the good of the brand... think about it." "

And it would seem Reg's prophetic advice (which you chose to see as a threat) has come to fruition!
You can't sell a used QED for more than the price of the coil that's on it. And Current PL4 new is a joke of none functioning functions worth about the same despite the asking price. Wink
Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... EmptyTue Feb 27, 2024 8:46 pm

Qed complaints line must have exploded over the last months lmao.
No more goldman it seems done the bolt finaly like the rest of us.
I dont even let that flog strawmans comments register any more, as anything detector related hes a simpleton, and has the hide to belittle woody who would run rings around strawman with a soldering iron.
Strawman your new moniker insread of your woudy rubbish should be, doug the detectorless degenerate that steals everyones youtube videos to keep his floppum relevant somewhat.
Your a joke strawman, i now hope your poor mrs is finaly enjoying herself with a better person up in heaven.
Better get use to this strawman as this is just the beginning lmfao.

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 5:43 am

I think Bugs has finally snapped..

Or Francis was a secret dealer? scratch
LOL...Here we go... Screen68

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 6:22 am

DASENATOR 777 wrote:
Qed complaints line must have exploded over the last months lmao.
No more goldman it seems done the bolt finaly like the rest of us..

If only..You got me excited so I checked.

Alas, he was running chat again on the QED page last night.
Where else could he go to be called an expert without showing any expertise? scratch

In saying that, apparently the QED is once again functional and ready for testing with tracking.
Apparently delays are being caused now by Howard posting on some forum and getting too upset with replies to work!? Rolling Eyes Wink

Seems you're still having an influence Reg whether Howard likes to admit it or not. lol!

DASENATOR 777 likes this post

Back to top Go down
DASENATOR 777

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 6:27 am

Im lovin the drama over on the agpoof forum, bugsies memory seems to be going, news to me that francis the muel was a dealer lmao
I cant check the qed page still banned lol

Back to top Go down
Prickly Prospector
Admin
Prickly Prospector

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... EmptyWed Feb 28, 2024 6:33 am

Not much happening on the page, Brian and Howard dare not set an update release date there...Burned too many times.

All empty promises are on Tuesday chat. The same promises repeated though, with Brian blaming Howard, and Howard blaming everybody else, while nothing moves forward.Wink

Be too cold soon...and another year gone. Rolling Eyes

ps. Strawman must be ecstatic over the number of posts that aren't him.(600,00 page views don't you know!lol! )
I'm loving his lame attempts to be unbiased by constantly interjecting and disagreeing with Bugs. Rolling Eyes
And Francis/Larry is even showing a bit of potential humanity and keeping a civil tongue!? Smile

REG WILSON likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL...Here we go...   LOL...Here we go... Empty

Back to top Go down

LOL...Here we go...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Just Detecting Aus :: Metal Detector Chat :: Personal Peeves-